Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Import War #6

Quote Originally Posted by 1loudrex
    but we now have the people that go to autozone and modify there cars with stuff from there.
    DUDE! Autozone, Checkers, HomeDepot.... Those are the places to be for mad, tight, wiggidy wack, awesome mods cuz.....

You hearing me bro!

P.S. You forgot EBAY!
    Last edited by TopStreetDsm; 09-05-2006 at 04:10 PM.
    JHRacing.net

Those Who Say It Can't Be Done.... Shouldn't Fu(k With The Guy Who's Doing It!

hmmmm well since i've YET to make it to a IW event this year i'm gonna try real hard to get out to this one!
    Quote Originally Posted by 88Nightmare
    its always winter on bcm!

Under Pressure Motorsports CEO TheBlueSupra's Avatar
    I will be there. with a car this time woooot unfortunately it wont be the supra. If any of you guys go feel free to stop over by the car show and give me a hoolerrrrrrr. if all goes as planned i will be the guy with the royal saphierre pearl sc400 lexus

SC400....hmmm what's done to it? i'll swing by if i show up!

Under Pressure Motorsports CEO TheBlueSupra's Avatar
    chrome supra rims is the only thing done to it. I will be doing a sterio right away along with taking the nasty pin strip off and front license plate off and have the holes filled. after that who knows. maybe throw the 2jz and turbo 400 from the supra into the SC. and do something else with the supra but who knows that wont happen for awhile.

Ah, alrighty..... You should just put the 2JZ in it with the 6spd you had.. unless you were auto.

Beeyond Engineering
    Ok with what everyone has said, I am definitely going to try to bring out a decently quick car!!! I love the old'n days........ We all can't forget Henry's dominating Black and then later BLUE 92 Civic Turbo Hatchback.......whooooossshhhhh!!! That thing was fast for it's time 98-99year!!! @9-10psi it was turning in 12.2s@115-117mph on a bonestock GSR swap on a FMU..hehe!!!..... damn that was awesome...

i'll be out screwing around for SURE.....

see you all there!!!
    Personal Best FWD Street-Trim: 9.66@158+mph

Quote Originally Posted by Bee
    Ok with what everyone has said, I am definitely going to try to bring out a decently quick car!!! I love the old'n days........ We all can't forget Henry's dominating Black and then later BLUE 92 Civic Turbo Hatchback.......whooooossshhhhh!!! That thing was fast for it's time 98-99year!!! @9-10psi it was turning in 12.2s@115-117mph on a bonestock GSR swap on a FMU..hehe!!!..... damn that was awesome...

i'll be out screwing around for SURE.....

see you all there!!!
    Yeah, I'll have to agree with you Bee, those were the days. The best race ever with that car that I remember was up at Tower when Henry smoked that muscle-head that was talking sh!t. The guy that had his parents up there with him...Remember that? I remember you were driving the old-school '90-ish Integra around that time and you use to heat your nitrous bottle with a blow-torch.
    1995 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX (EVIL AWD)

Beeyond Engineering
    Quote Originally Posted by EVIL AWD
    Yeah, I'll have to agree with you Bee, those were the days. The best race ever with that car that I remember was up at Tower when Henry smoked that muscle-head that was talking sh!t. The guy that had his parents up there with him...Remember that? I remember you were driving the old-school '90-ish Integra around that time and you use to heat your nitrous bottle with a blow-torch.

hehe.. yeah that was henry's car back then.... my 91 TEG with NOS got a good couple 13.1-13.2@105mph runs and that was pretty fast for those days. If i could remember tri was gonna fight the dude too when henry raced at tower that night.... for talking smack!!!

see u guys out at IW 6

Tri fight? No way, I can't belive this even for a million dollars

___________Rob L.___________

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGrayCivic
    Tri fight? No way, I can't belive this even for a million dollars
    You obviously don't know Tri to well then. Tri won't take sh!t from no one. I can't even count all the times Tri almost got into a fight with someone. Lucky I was there to calm him down.
    1995 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX (EVIL AWD)

Quote Originally Posted by EVIL AWD
    Haha I remember that shit! Ahhh those were the days...
    2007 Lexus LS460
    2013 Toyota Tundra Rock Warrior
    2011 Toyota Camry SE V6

"The best race ever with that car that I remember was up at Tower when Henry smoked that muscle-head that was talking sh!t. The guy that had his parents up there with him...Remember that?"

Man, I was there that night. Henry raced that black Camaro or Firebird with the big azz slicks on the rear. Henry beat him by two cars. Yep, those were the days..........
    Audi S4 Stage 3
    Audi Coupe GT Stage Zero

BCM Cruiser
    Im willing to race a car thats mid to low 14's. If any at all. I have a white 91 hatch. Im usually wit Bee. Im the one who ran the 14.3 in the all stock ef hatch with ls swap. Well let me know if anyone wants to race. I will be at Import wars also.

Daily driving family sedan Bobby72GTO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 91LSHatch
    Im willing to race a car thats mid to low 14's. If any at all. I have a white 91 hatch. Im usually wit Bee. Im the one who ran the 14.3 in the all stock ef hatch with ls swap. Well let me know if anyone wants to race. I will be at Import wars also.
    Damn dude, I've seen you on other threads saying the same thing. You must really want to race.

2009 Pontiac G8 GXP A6 (Stock daily family sedan)
    2012 Honda Civic EX (Wife's stock daily)

Import Wars this weekend already? dam!
    "When your only tool is a hammer, everything looks like a nail"
    2006 GLD Import Wars Quick8 Champion
    new best 10-15-06 11.35@112

Race Transmission Rebuilder twicks69's Avatar
    Prescott - WOW, you made it onto this board!

I am looking forward to this weekend for attending the race. I am not going to race though since I need a good alignment and need more breakin on my new clutch/tranny setup.
    Tim Zimmer
    1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
    9.49@148mph, street trim.
    ----------------------------
    2005 Subaru Outback Limited
    -- Winter Beater --

Yeah, couldn't pass up all the fun.
    The car is in the box and ready to roll.
    Hope the rain holds off.
    "When your only tool is a hammer, everything looks like a nail"
    2006 GLD Import Wars Quick8 Champion
    new best 10-15-06 11.35@112

Quote Originally Posted by twicks69
    more breakin on my new clutch/tranny setup.
    You forgot the G on the end. HA!

Rain aside... I am looking forward to the event. Welcome to BCM Prescott!
    JHRacing.net

Those Who Say It Can't Be Done.... Shouldn't Fu(k With The Guy Who's Doing It!

Beeyond Engineering
    ok cool so i just made 380-390whp@7500rpms on a GT35r @ 15-16psi on a 1.79L GSR bone stock............hehehe!!!

I'll probably run it and see if it'll do 11.5s or so...... trying to at least get 3rd or 4th place in Frantic 7---->the balls-out class!!!

see you guys out there!!!