Post whore

for sale mustang parts and some tires

Just doing some cleanign and figured id throw up an add. I am located on southside of milwaukee.

- I have to sets of t-tops off a 1986 mustang gt in good condition. Asking $75 for both

- 2 Tires like brand new. 225-50-r16. $75.00obo goodyear eagle RS-A

- 2 z rated tires 1 has a plug one needs a plug. Brand is daytona. Pretty good tread.245-50-r16

- 4 turbines off of a 88 mustang gt with like new rubber! Rims are in near flawless condition! $150

- many interior parts out of a 86 gt. lemme know what you need.

-BBK baby blue drag launch springs for mustang. had them on a 82 mustang. Great condition. $30

I'm assuming the interior was from the t-top?? I could use the rear quarter on the driver side, and maybe a few pieces in the hatch. If its not the t-top I need the headliner. Is it gray? Are the springs coil?
    Let me know.
    Thanks,
    Dan
    88 Stang 5.Slow MAC Longtube headers, offroad H pipe, 650 Edelbrock carb, performer intake, bye bye fuel injection
    90 Mazda MX-6 Turbo SOLD I Sold My Baby
    86 Conquest TSI Turbo

Hehe.. Dan if you couldn't get the stock springs in the front, your no way in hell gonna get those drag springs in! They're like a third longer then the stock springs.

How many miles on the springs? Are they cut at all? Very interested, lemme know.

Thanks,
    Adam
    410W/YS-i/10 lbs Boost/Pump Gas
    9.90 @ 140

Actually there about 3/4 of the size of a stock spring.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurt
    Hehe.. Dan if you couldn't get the stock springs in the front, your no way in hell gonna get those drag springs in! They're like a third longer then the stock springs.
    88 Stang 5.Slow MAC Longtube headers, offroad H pipe, 650 Edelbrock carb, performer intake, bye bye fuel injection
    90 Mazda MX-6 Turbo SOLD I Sold My Baby
    86 Conquest TSI Turbo