Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Wrx Tr

Formerly known as Yellow Wagon jbiscuit's Avatar
    they are awesome cars for the money. Subaru hit the nail on the head with the TR. Make it ready for mods...there is a bad@ss white one rolling around the west allis area on Volks, blacked out headlights, exhaust, tinted windows etc. I gave him a rev on National ave the other night to see what the car had in it...he took the bait and played a little but wouldn't get in it once I did Anyone here?
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    2012 Subaru WRX STi 5-door
    1964 Biscayne 2dr - 4-speed

Senior Member..now yer posting! Bart H's Avatar
    Ok since you have a 06 the best auto-x class is D stock. Otherwise due to the fact that the 06 comes with a 2.5 your other options would be STU (Street Touring Ultra we all run street tires per class rules) aganist STI's and EVO's, or SM (Street Modified you should run race rubber) which is an anything goes class if you want to mod up. If you come down Saturday and run the TR sign up in the A (AWD) class with a DS index and you should be pretty competitive.

Bart

stock?
    oh he will be there both days that should be a good break in for the motor and drive gear.
    i hope he does good but he does have the all season tires so who knows

I use to care then she happend mike90lxII's Avatar
    Thanks for all the advice. I had to do a new logon because I think they banned my other one, won't work anymore.
    I personally get more satisfaction out of outrunning a more powerful car and having everyone know that I just drove the car within an inch of it's life to win

yes i saw that

BCM Cruiser
    Bart Im running a 02 wrx without my catback on. Just stock open dp. Would I be running in DS?

Is the rest of is stock? If you have a stock car with no exhaust you should be is A with a DS index. I would stick an exhaust on if I was you though.

BCM Cruiser
    yea i would plan on it if i were racing. Im waiting for all the rest of the parts to come

Ahh, what parts?

BCM Cruiser
    lets see. I have a Perrin uppipe already on, waiting for my coilovers, blitz catback, perrin downpipe, and my Work Emotion CR's to come.