Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bcm Is On Tmj Am News Radio!

They are now discussing our role in the cruising issues on am620. SOMEONE CALL IN OUR SIDE.

In addition, they are running a segment on Brew Cirty Muscle and cruising on WTMJ tonight. I wonder how long before the poo hits the fan now.....
    I offer online scheduling using BookFresh

Let me try and find a number for them

On channel 4 tonight?
    03 Terminator Vert
    06 TL

414-799-1234

but segment ends in 4 minutes
    2008 Shelby GT500
    Classic Grabber Orange
    1 of 60 Built
    Cobra Jet Blower Upgrade
    Cobra Jet Throttle Body
    CCW Custom Wheels
    11.31@126 MPH on Toyo Proxes

Studio Line: 414-799-1234 (CALL OUR TALK SHOWS)

Norlight Telecommunications Toll-Free Line: 1-800-877-1620
    (CALL OUR TALK SHOWS FROM THROUGHOUT THE MIDWEST):

US Cellular Toll-Free Line (CALL OUR TALK SHOWS): *TMJ

Contest Line: 414-799-1620 (CONTESTS ONLY)

Studio Fax Line: 414-967-5562 (FAX OUR TALK SHOWS)

Loyal Listener Line: 414-967-5424
    (MAKE PROGRAM COMMENTS AND GET ALL KINDS OF INTERESTING INFORMATION ABOUT WTMJ AND OUR CONTESTS)

I just turned on the radio.........They have moved on.

yep, i just started streaming it, nothing

So what was the dialog about? Anyone hear it?
    2008 Shelby GT500
    Classic Grabber Orange
    1 of 60 Built
    Cobra Jet Blower Upgrade
    Cobra Jet Throttle Body
    CCW Custom Wheels
    11.31@126 MPH on Toyo Proxes

i missed it too
    Check out our NEW online store!
    http://store.clocksoffracing.com/

Formerly known as Yellow Wagon jbiscuit's Avatar
    someone got the cliff notes?
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    2012 Subaru WRX STi 5-door
    1964 Biscayne 2dr - 4-speed

Maybe it will be on the podcast he spoke of

no i just checked the podcast, its not recording, just about the pipeline in alaska.
    WTFWTFWTFWTFWTFW
    WTFWTWFWTWFWTWFWT
    WTWFWTWFWTWFWTWFWTWTf

They were asking if we should be held liable for things that go on at Culvers and the cruising issues that take place.

Some callers suggested that we just make theme nights and get over it and that the cops should be controlling it and telling us and culvers what to do. There was a mixed response, Jeff seemed to side with us a bit but supported more sanctions from the police mainly in ticketing and towing of vehicles that cruise. And then we have the episode about to aire tonight which I didnt know about until people called me today to say that they saw it on tv. "Whatd you do to get thrown out?" was the 1st call I got........

Here was my response. I know I didnt cover enough but I was rushed to get as much out as possible.

"Hello, Jeff. I heard your show today about the hwy 100 cruisers and I just wanted to point out that the Brew City Muscle group does not condone cruising. We are a group of mature car enthusiats that enjoy just hanging out and talking. We dont engage in the cruising and having a sponsor like Culver's helps us to get the cruisers off of the streets. We have hosted numerous car shows in the area to help rpromote safe driving and responsible actions by those that engage in this hobby and lifestyle of ours. Truth be told, we didnt organize this car show, we were just invited to attend to show our support for the late model car community. Other groups in the area attend as welll and we have all managed to clean up the lot and keep our members organized and well behaved. Opportunities like this dont come around too often so we have taken a great deal of time to assist the show's organizers and the Culver's management in maintaining a safe area for car owners to mingle. The true problem is the mentality of some drivers on hwy 100 that drive recklessly and endanger people. Those people should be ticketed and towed, as we have no tolerance for them as well. Most of the members in our group are mature family members that own homes and take a great deal of pride in their cars and dont want anything to happen to them either. We also dont need tickets or to be harrased for enjoying an evening with our families at Culver's."
    Last edited by Yooformula; 08-07-2006 at 02:05 PM.

Wow, so wait, they were ripping on BCM members for cruising?? Or?? Anyone know??
    Thanks,
    Joe Reichard
    2007 Saab 9-5 Aero
    2010 Saab 9-3 2.0T 6-Speed Manual... It's my wife's and she lets me drive it from time to time...
    2002 Saab 9-3 Viggen Convertible
    1995 Saab 900 Turbo Convertible

Your a couple of day's late, because this was already a topic on local radio and local t.v stations. I believe there was a small article pertaining to the "Culvers situation" on specific days.

I havent been down to Culvers or have hardly been down to hway for that matter. I think like usual a bunch of rotten apples spoils the bunch AGAIN.

I've read all the post's on Culvers and it sounded like a good group of BCM'ers were doing a damn fine job keeping garbage away and righting wrongs from morons, let alone keeping it clean.

It's strange how priorities change so drastically. First it's the Capital dr. cruisers. Then the Lake Shore rejects, "fighting, drug's, vandalizm etc" and now hway.

There focus should not be on cruising or cars, although as Yoo said, no one here condones "stupidity". The law enforcement in the area needs to go out and do more important things.

My 2cents...Jon........
    WIP

Formerly known as Yellow Wagon jbiscuit's Avatar
    look how the truth has ALREADY been twisted. It went from BCM organzing and running this nuthouse of a Culvers car show to being crazy cruisers! . Give it a couple more days and BCM will be labeled as gun-toting thugs that have robbed banks, knocked up virgins and slapped old people
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    2012 Subaru WRX STi 5-door
    1964 Biscayne 2dr - 4-speed

eh, i figured if you are going to be labled improperly, you might as well be labled with style.
    WTFWTFWTFWTFWTFW
    WTFWTWFWTWFWTWFWT
    WTWFWTWFWTWFWTWFWTWTf

Quote Originally Posted by yellow wagon
    Give it a couple more days and BCM will be labeled as gun-toting thugs that have robbed banks, knocked up virgins and slapped old people
    i thought that was initiation to get on bcm?
    Check out our NEW online store!
    http://store.clocksoffracing.com/

They need to focus on the the criminals like the ones who keep robbing fast food restaurants..

This topic alway's comes up. I've seen so many carshow's on stations like Spike, Speed, Espn etc, and there are so many states that have cruising. There is no such thing as a spot where 100% of the drivers are responsible, thats like saying Bill Clinton didnt stick cigars into Monicas pooty..

Today it's BCM, tommorow it will be something else. Hell, if Jeff Wagner is talking about BCM, he is getting crossed and mixed signals from whiners, IMHO.
    WIP

Not to be taken serious Karps TA's Avatar
    The way to fix BCM's name is to say you all drive Harley's instead of musclecars. Then they will not only clear your name but give you the key to the city.
    Ex-Trans Am owner.