I cant seem to get anyone to help me on this issue before I just start throwing parts at it, I cant even get people to give good suggestions on the Corral and that's rare.

It's an 87' 5.0, I did the MAF conversion, so no speed density. My timing is at 14* and 1.5* on the dial of the MSD6BTM. Fuel PSI is at 45 line out. It's supercharged with goodies. A9L ecm, I DONT have a custom chip. Granatelli 75mm MAF 70mm BBK t.b.

When I say practically everything is pretty new on the car and engine, I mean it. All those sensor's people say to check are new, and I checked those before ever posting. I deleted the smog system completely from the car and the O2's have under 4k on them.

NOW THE PROBLEM>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> For a while now the engine has been acting like it has a noticeable miss when cold, seems to go away when it gets warm. At anytime idiling at a light, it will kill for no reason. It will also at a stop just idle up to around 2,500rpm's whenever it feels like it, then when I try to knock the idle down, it wont. A couple of times if I shut the engine off the idle would be back to normal (950rpms). Now, when it kills and I restart to drive, it will start fine but then the car has NO power and cough's and surges. When I stab the pedal, I watch out the back and the pipes shoot out massive Black smoke, I thought that means a rich condition?, which is impossible seeing as how I have my fuel psi set safely.

I would like to believe I've narrowed it down to 2 possible problems. The injectors are used 24's I bought on a budget 2 yr's ago, supposedly with 50k on them. Also, the BBK throttle body, seems every time I try to adjust my idle below 900 it will make the engine rpm's go WAY low and then to 1,500 rpm's and keep doing it unless I raise the idle back up to over 900.

If I left out any components I have then let me know. I'm out of ideas and want to drive my stupid car. Thanks in advance, JON....