Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurt
    I blew it off as a scale thing to, but even then it's gonna be 8-9 ohms, which is still wacked.

Remember when Fast1990GT was having problems with his EFI? We went round and round and round with that one. Every one was asking him if he had his TPS voltage set corrrectly and he insisted that he had it Set at .9 volts. I went over to his house to check it myself and it turns out that he was checking his TPS voltage with his Multimeter set on ohms!!!!!!! ARRGH!

Im not saying thats the case here, but the whole .9 ohm impedence thing reminded me of that situation.

As far as this case goes, there is whole lot that needs to be checked on this thing. I.E. the ten pin connectors, all the critical EEC grounds, is there an engine to chassis ground strap?, what's the MAF voltage at idle, yada yada. Diagnosing this stuff on the net is real pita.
    Agreed, and what makes it more difficult is that it's a conversion from speed density, and that alone could be one of the issues. (The installation)
    I suggested the Snnecer because at tleast the values can be seen in real-time while the engine is running- MAV, 02's, TPS, etc etc....

Well, I stuck one of the Ford 24#'s back in, no leak. The Venom injector is leaking in the middle of the case (junk). PSI tested the system numerous times and everything is good.

Drove it, good. It idles perfect now.

Still one little nag, when I shut it off and restart it, it still cough's a bit for like 10 sec's. But other than that, it's 100% better than what it was causing before.

Kurt, good point, but I was running these injectors for a while without any problem.

These Venom's are high impedence style. I also did all of the tests and probing, ie= Salt$Pepper shaker cleaning of the pins, pulled codes, etc.

I'm going to follow everyone's advice and stick a 180* t-stat in, still a bit rich.

Also, thanks to everyone who helped me out on this nightmare. I usually go to the Corral. Oddly enough no one there was really replying. Never thought I'd have gotten as much help here as I did. Good Rep for all!!!
    WIP

Praise the Lord. Reverend Cooper's Avatar
    the only real thing that i can say is like kurt had mentioned just make for certain the tps v is correct and base idle is set correct. i really think this is the remaining concern. but again just one doods opinion

special thanks to: Marv @ C&M performance 262-993-6605

Irish
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg@GLD
    it's probably better to offer him some useful advice.
    .....so are you saying that I offered useless advice? I wasn't joking about the carb comment.

Quote Originally Posted by IRISH
    .....so are you saying that I offered useless advice? I wasn't joking about the carb comment.
    Yup. Sure was. You get an A for your reading comprehension skills.

Irish
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg@GLD
    Yup. Sure was. You get an A for your reading comprehension skills.
    Okay you bearded child molester looking mofo. Maybe he should also check the odometer to make sure it's the right mileage. If the mileage isn't right, it's not something that some new drag radials couldn't fix. Why don't you pound some sand whisker biscuit! BTW two of the fastest cars here are carb'd. Both of which are mustangs and are faster than yours!

Irish
    What no response? Greg@GLD ='s

Praise the Lord. Reverend Cooper's Avatar
    ok ok easy guys this is a friendly helpfull thread....no offense to either party

special thanks to: Marv @ C&M performance 262-993-6605

This thread is closed as far as I'm concerned.
    WIP

The man in the box Jukebox Hero Champion My House Is Bigger Than Your House Champion Smaugs Treasure Champion Lash's Avatar
    Is your car running better/fixed now?

lol