R.I.P. BCM Jawashoot Champion Toby and Kiki Champion GTSLOW's Avatar

Question about headers for a '67.

My boss at work has a 67 Mustang with a 351W he doesnt think the make headers for them since its a non orignal motor.

Anyone have any links to anything or is he stuck with custom? Its got a C4 if that matters?
    All posts from the above author are expected to be 100% BS. Thank you and have a nice day.

Irish
    Summit!

A regular know-it-all Tetris Champion Snake Champion Lasagna From Heaven Champion Mac Man Champion Mahjong. Champion Mini Putt 3 Champion Plastic Saucer Champion Ratman Ralph Champion Prince Valiant's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    plenty of headers out there...call em up and they'll give you the part number.
    1979 Lil' Red Express -Officially the quickest "bolt-on" LRT in the country.
    1989 Shelby CSX #500/500
    The most powerful production Minivan, ever...

Be sure to check out my weekly adventures on the second page of your Sunday Comics!

67 shouldn't even be a problem since those were able to fit big blocks. the 64-66 is where it's a real tight fit. All of the major header makers should make them for the 67. You could likely even use 302 headers as the only difference between the two is about a half inch in deck height. I don't think that would be enough to make headers not fit in a car made to take a big block anyways. I got some 351 hedman headers for like $110. Granted, hedman quality is somewhat lacking, I didn't want to spend $400 either.

68RR440
    Hooker Header part # 6116-1HKR
    Super Comp. Ceramic Header
    67–70 Mustang/Cougar, 66–69 Falcon/Fairlane/Torino/Ranchero/Comet/Cyclone/Montego: 351W, Full Length Tube 1.625" x 29", Collector Size 3", Collector Length 8", Port Shape: Same As Port, Metallic Ceramic

heere are some with decent size tubes and steps

http://www.fordpowertrain.com/FPAindex/headers1.htm