Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Just some guy...
    Red 98 T/A now... unfortunately stock.

Quote Originally Posted by Heat Seeker WS6
    You rarely bring your car out to our side of the world- bring it to the "other" Culvers some time Josh
    Shiat, I bought a Honda to beat on so you'll be see alot less of Z28.

When we move it'll be in the garage waiting for some work to be done but for now I'll just roll to the O.C.Culvers for now till thats over with/ when the baby is born...
    I dont want put the Unicorn in harms ways with all them jack hats up there at Hwy 100.
    'Merica, Hell Yeah!

www.car-part.com try that.
    'Merica, Hell Yeah!

StaRbuck$-OC where my iced whitechocolate mocha is at
    Yeah where have you been john? , We've bought a white honda with 17inch white racing rims....big exhuast system..the works been a long time no see eh? lol Thats our daily cruiser but at least we've stuck with the white and black theme the ricer side in me is starting to re-grow again ahh

Whitethunderz28's Lover...err Fiance

1/2 BCM POOL Tag Champs 97z2801ss's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GRNDNL

For real....these cars maybe something special someday, just can't let them be cut up if we can save it......

couldnt agree more!!!

"You can get a lot more done with a kind word and a gun,than with a kind word alone."-Al Capone

"Ever since we was kids,we always knew that people can be bought.It was only a question of who did the buyin' and for how much"-Charlie "Lucky" Luciano

Oh God, here it comes.... :waits:
    'Merica, Hell Yeah!

i have the 95 camaro in my sig... bunch of RKSport crap, 18s, magnaflow, B&M, both my wheels turn in the back, some things that make my music louder, some stuff from a POS car called a "1LE" and my paint sparkles for some odd reason.............. yet the front end is still sitting on the floor of my garage..

im the slowest camaro in Milwaukee... and when it gets fixed ill race to proove it... lol

<--- in need of 93-97 front bumper so i can roll the primered front end like John
    David L.
    2000 Suzuki GSX-R 600
    1995 Camaro - Yeah it still broken
    1993 CR-X del Sol Si -the stock 35+MPG Daily Driver
    if i fill half' my tank with Shell V-Power gas, and the other half with Chevron with Techron will i have V-TEC gas?

www.ProjectCamaro.com
    www.KieperRacing.com
    www.JMRemodelingwi.com

Quote Originally Posted by PHDcamaro
    , some stuff from a POS car called a "1LE"

1le means the car runs loyd elliot heads... hes the best in the business.. He does head and cam packages for lt1 and i belive ls1 too. he ports lt1 heads in 3 stages ... Le1, Le2, Le3, he can port intakes too. Ive talked with im on the phone and he has packages that feature an EMISSIONS cam which is really hard to find in h/c package. If you ever look into his work there are dyno sheets out there to back up his work. http://www.eportworks.com/

Here is the LE1 package

LT1 – LE1Head/cam package will pull from 2,000 to 6,200 RPM and should make *370 – 390 RWHP with 30 lb. injectors, 52 MM T.B., 1 ¾ LT’s no cats, good tuning, etc. This will have an idle similar to the HotCam, CC 305, etc. but will make more HP & TQ than these cams with the same RPM range.

The LE1 heads consist of:

Stock Valves with Back Out
    CM 612 Spring Retainers & Locks
    195 CC Intake Port
    Milling
    Cleaning
    Assembly
    Flow About 260/180
    Ready To Bolt On
    *The HP#’s mentioned are typical for an F-body with 6 speed, stock rear and with ALL of the complimenting parts mentioned.

LE1 Head/Cam Package - $1,200 plus shipping. $850 for Heads only.

**NEW** Budget LE1 Head
    If you have a lower HP goal in mind or working iwth a tighter budget, we now offer a "Budget" LE1 cyl head. We use the same parts and same quality machine work as our standard LE1 head but with a little lesst ime in the port room, we are able to offer a lower price as well. The LE1 "Budget" head has a 185 cc intake port and will flow about 255/180. $1100 heads & cam. $750 Heads only.

1993 CAMARO Z28 M6 BLACK
    1999 Jeep Grand Cheerokee 4x4 AWD

Quote Originally Posted by DMF_Racing
    1le means the car runs loyd elliot heads... hes the best in the business.. He does head and cam packages for lt1 and i belive ls1 too. he ports lt1 heads in 3 stages ... Le1, Le2, Le3, he can port intakes too. Ive talked with im on the phone and he has packages that feature an EMISSIONS cam which is really hard to find in h/c package. If you ever look into his work there are dyno sheets out there to back up his work. http://www.eportworks.com/

Here is the LE1 package

LT1 – LE1Head/cam package will pull from 2,000 to 6,200 RPM and should make *370 – 390 RWHP with 30 lb. injectors, 52 MM T.B., 1 ¾ LT’s no cats, good tuning, etc. This will have an idle similar to the HotCam, CC 305, etc. but will make more HP & TQ than these cams with the same RPM range.

195 CC Intake Port
    Milling
    Cleaning
    Assembly
    Flow About 260/180
    Ready To Bolt On
    *The HP#’s mentioned are typical for an F-body with 6 speed, stock rear and with ALL of the complimenting parts mentioned.

**NEW** Budget LE1 Head
    If you have a lower HP goal in mind or working iwth a tighter budget, we now offer a "Budget" LE1 cyl head. We use the same parts and same quality machine work as our standard LE1 head but with a little lesst ime in the port room, we are able to offer a lower price as well. The LE1 "Budget" head has a 185 cc intake port and will flow about 255/180. $1100 heads & cam. $750 Heads only.
    Ahhhh, Mandys Firehawk is a 1LE, came from SLP that way, all suspension stuff...

GM made a 1LE package back in the late 80s and early 90s, really cool race car stuff......
    Keith & Amanda
    2001 Formula Firehawk
    87 GN Only fast on the Souf Side
    70 GS 455 Stock Appearing

75' Firebird w/70'-73 front clip. Its also a garage ornament.

1LE package is a GM/SLP option... bigger brakes and slotted rotors, bigger sway bars, panhard, torque arm, special springs and sshocks/struts........ basicly the whole suspension is noce and beefy..... lol beefy...... i forgot ifit came with an exhaust option or not
    David L.
    2000 Suzuki GSX-R 600
    if i fill half' my tank with Shell V-Power gas, and the other half with Chevron with Techron will i have V-TEC gas?

www.ProjectCamaro.com
    www.KieperRacing.com
    www.JMRemodelingwi.com

oh sorry about that... i wasnt thinking... but hey if you want portwork done to your heads, then you know where to go.

1993 CAMARO Z28 M6 BLACK

Quote Originally Posted by PHDcamaro
    1LE package is a GM/SLP option... bigger brakes and slotted rotors, bigger sway bars, panhard, torque arm, special springs and sshocks/struts........ basicly the whole suspension is noce and beefy..... lol beefy...... i forgot ifit came with an exhaust option or not
    No exhaust on the 01's........
    Keith & Amanda
    2001 Formula Firehawk

The exhaust could be had if the SLP Y2Y RPO option code was picked for 00' + Camaro SS's and Firehawks.

My car had this, came with chromed 10 spoke wheels, and exhaust. "335HP Package" it was called.

But the 1Le was a decent suspension and mild performance (LT1 only) upgrade package. No special brakes over stock though.
    2012 Cruze ECO M6 - Crystal Red- Just a little more boost than stock!
    2001 Camaro SS - Rallye Red - In process.

Senior Member..now yer posting! Kory 88Iroc lt1's Avatar
    I have an 88 Iroc With an Lt1/T56 in it. Le2 heads/cam,csi wp, accell box,52mm tb, homebuilt equal lenght lt headers, flowmaster catback/cutout, street twin, aluminum ds/ homebuilt 8.8 mustang rear w 4:10 gears, ls1 disks all around, ronal r15 rims, full dash of autometer guages, and most recently yonaka racing seats.... or you could just read my sig.
    Kory
    88 Iroc 94 lt1 Ai dominator heads,cam ported intake, 1.6 promag rrs,homebuilt equal length long tube headers, hooker catback, cutout, csi wp,t56, hurst shifter,street twin, ls1 brakes all around. homebuilt 8.8 rear with 4:10 fms gears. 12.74@111 350 rwhp/360rwtq New times and dyno numbers to come.

I build custom subframe connectors/headers

Quote Originally Posted by BAD LS1
    The exhaust could be had if the SLP Y2Y RPO option code was picked for 00' + Camaro SS's and Firehawks.

My car had this, came with chromed 10 spoke wheels, and exhaust. "335HP Package" it was called.

But the 1Le was a decent suspension and mild performance (LT1 only) upgrade package. No special brakes over stock though.

All Firehawks had the Exhaust...

Correct on the 1LE, stock brakes, did come with nice stiff springs and Double Adjustilbe Koni shocks......
    Keith & Amanda
    2001 Formula Firehawk

R.I.P. BCM Jawashoot Champion Toby and Kiki Champion GTSLOW's Avatar

Here is the LE1 package

195 CC Intake Port
    Milling
    Cleaning
    Assembly
    Flow About 260/180
    Ready To Bolt On

**NEW** Budget LE1 Head
    Dam man you work for this guy or sumthin?
    All posts from the above author are expected to be 100% BS. Thank you and have a nice day.

Quote Originally Posted by BLK02TA
    Dam man you work for this guy or sumthin?
    no i just grab'd the Le1 info from his site... but ive talked to him alot on other camaro forums... im thinking next year im gonna get the Le1 Emissions package (when its just a walk down the road over to jefferson county and not deal with emissions ha) But i gotta see how much i need for my racing budget if i sign with this team im meeting at Road America in late Aug. for my open wheel racing.

That reminds me... Sponsor slots open for the 2007 season, let me know if you or a friend would be intrested on getting there company name out, i want to go in a new direction with my sponsors.. The car is called Formula SCCA.. theres a pic of it. Email me if you want more info Karter_32@yahoo.com

1993 CAMARO Z28 M6 BLACK

Sorry about the double post... does all the F-Body's have a spare tire located in the trunk on the right side..?

1993 CAMARO Z28 M6 BLACK

Sorry about the double post... does all the F-Body's have a spare tire located in the trunk on the right side..?
    mine is located behind the lawnmower in my garage
    David L.
    2000 Suzuki GSX-R 600

www.ProjectCamaro.com
    www.KieperRacing.com
    www.JMRemodelingwi.com