Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: just a thought

Quote Originally Posted by coopsbr2005
    dood it was on the street i realize it was poor judgement it wont happen again. i respect you. avenger is a 22 year old punk that can suck ass. again it was not in the lot it was on the street so avenger get over it yourself
    i was standing right next to you there moron. you turned out of your spot, as you went down the driveway and hit the gas enough to squeal the tires goin sideways. THEN you hit it out on hwy. you just said it yourself, bad judgement, so take your lumps and move on
    "A turbo, exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, with a supercharger, air goes in, witchcraft happens and you go faster."
    - Jeremy Clarkson

Praise the Lord. Reverend Cooper's Avatar
    call me a moron to my face ****er

special thanks to: Marv @ C&M performance 262-993-6605

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by theavenger333
    i was standing right next to you there moron. you turned out of your spot, as you went down the driveway and hit the gas enough to squeal the tires goin sideways. THEN you hit it out on hwy. you just said it yourself, bad judgement, so take your lumps and move on

He just got a blower on the car Steve, I'm sure it's a little harder to control wheelspin then it used to be...

He said he was sorry and that it wouldn't happen again. I'm sure that will be the case. We all want this Culver's thing to remain a hot spot for us.
    2008 Shelby GT500
    Classic Grabber Orange
    1 of 60 Built
    Cobra Jet Blower Upgrade
    Cobra Jet Throttle Body
    CCW Custom Wheels
    11.31@126 MPH on Toyo Proxes

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by sonic blue roush
    call me a moron to my face ****er
    Relax Mike...
    2008 Shelby GT500
    Classic Grabber Orange
    1 of 60 Built
    Cobra Jet Blower Upgrade
    Cobra Jet Throttle Body
    CCW Custom Wheels

ok i can try lol

The man in the box Jukebox Hero Champion My House Is Bigger Than Your House Champion Smaugs Treasure Champion Lash's Avatar
    Now now kids!

Irish
    Come on play nice!

well geez, exactly the point, i said something about it, when more than a few of you mentioned it as he left, i just happened to say it here. if you want to pick fights, come call me a punk to my face.... maybe we can duke it out like a couple of slobs and have a rocking good time! OR like i said, get over it, i did after the first post. like greg said, the Culvers thing is a good thing.... ruining it would be bad
    "A turbo, exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, with a supercharger, air goes in, witchcraft happens and you go faster."
    - Jeremy Clarkson

aybe when you grow up youll have some tact and be able to mention it without being a ****. and or in a proper topic.

Lightbulb

aybe when you grow up youll have some tact and be able to mention it without being a ****. and or in a proper topic.
    Mike, just FYI: A lot of us used to hang out at Oscar's and this has been going on for years. (I have been going down there since before many of the people on this forum were even born or had a driver's license!) We had a good thing going there; they used to chase people away but left our group alone for the most part because we would buy food and behave ourselves. Little by little it got "contaminated" by people who ruined it for the rest of us, to the point where even people that have not caused any problems started to get hassled by both the security as well as the WAPD. So now that we have Culver's, people are VERY on edge that we will have a repeat of what happened at Oscar's.

All of us, me included, have gotten "stupid" on Highway 100. Don't take it personal- You now know what the deal is, and you said it wouldn't happen again. So it's done now.

Steve's kind of... outspoken you might say. Let it go, it's not that big of a deal...
    2008 Shelby GT500
    Classic Grabber Orange
    1 of 60 Built
    Cobra Jet Blower Upgrade
    Cobra Jet Throttle Body
    CCW Custom Wheels

Hey Coop, I'm still jealous that you got your license plates before I knew that I got mine...

And I understand that we all want to keep Culvers good, but it was a mistake girls, get over it. If Coop said it won't happen again, it won't happen again, no sence wanting to beat the **** out of eachother.
    Thanks,
    Joe Reichard
    2007 Saab 9-5 Aero
    2010 Saab 9-3 2.0T 6-Speed Manual... It's my wife's and she lets me drive it from time to time...
    2002 Saab 9-3 Viggen Convertible
    1995 Saab 900 Turbo Convertible

Quote Originally Posted by 01v6stangpwr
    Hey Coop, I'm still jealous that you got your license plates before I knew that I got mine...

And I understand that we all want to keep Culvers good, but it was a mistake girls, get over it. If Coop said it won't happen again, it won't happen again, no sence wanting to beat the **** out of eachother.
    Hey nutswinger....er Joe, let it go already like Greg said. Input from the peanut gallery really isnt necessary.

Coop is ghey....
    Sponsored by: Trick Flow, Total Engine Airflow, Team Z Motorsports and Furo Racecraft

Do not buy from the crooks at Star Motorcars!

Looking for Fozy parts Want_Notch's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Darrell
    Coop is ghey....
    I agree.........Sonic Blue Gheyness
    2001 Subaru Forester

Quote Originally Posted by Greg@GLD
    Steve's kind of... outspoken you might say.
    nicely put, most would say loudmouth and sometimes arsehole! either way, this is pretty much dead, my apologies Coop on hijacking this thread....
    - Jeremy Clarkson

BACK TO THE SUBJECT AT HAND!

Quote Originally Posted by Want_Notch
    I agree.........Sonic Blue Gheyness

Saweet! LOL

Thanks for the Kind words Yoo...
    Thanks,
    Joe Reichard
    2007 Saab 9-5 Aero
    2010 Saab 9-3 2.0T 6-Speed Manual... It's my wife's and she lets me drive it from time to time...
    2002 Saab 9-3 Viggen Convertible
    1995 Saab 900 Turbo Convertible

Quote Originally Posted by Project FS
    Saweet! LOL
    sahweet dumbass lol

honestly, i'd like Saaweet better, but not bad
    - Jeremy Clarkson