Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by FSTNA347
    X2

The reason we all were excited about Andy's numbers becasue he is a normal guy like us and not some shop. Every time this AMS car makes 2 more hp we have a post like we should all do backflips.
    X3

Andy's car also made 740rwhp with only 18psi and on a safe tune up! I would be willing to bet that Evo is hanging on the razor's edge with ALOT of boost to get 1000whp.

It is still impressive.

Irish
    Quote Originally Posted by 427 S/C
    X3

Andy's car also made 740rwhp with only 18psi and on a safe tune up! I would be willing to bet that Evo is hanging on the razor's edge with ALOT of boost to get 1000whp.

It is still impressive.
    Any car that can drive on the street with 750-1000+ horsepower is impressive in my book!

SNATCH A KISS ORVICEVERSA Junky Giorgio's Avatar
    1000+ AWHP Evo that spins ALL 4 TIRES in 3rd or 4th gear down the track is just nutty. Regardless if its a shop car a lot of time and passion is put into that car to do that!
    TRIUMPH DAYTONA 675 TRIPLE
    Quote Originally Posted by murdoc158 View Post
    Thanks to YellowWagon for the pics and JunkGSX for the ladies.
    Quote Originally Posted by WilliamZ
    Junk maybe gone, but Tony is Junky Giorgio forever.
    Quote Originally Posted by domokun View Post
    junk, your junking my thread.

the evo has been in ams grasp for 3 years, for how new it is tho the US its damn impressive that AMS got over 1000 awhp. its not as well proven and tested as a mustang. im sure in 50 some years the evo will be able to put out alot more on a safe tune and low boost.
    APU Talon

Quote Originally Posted by JakeJeske
    im sure in 50 some years the evo will be able to put out alot more on a safe tune and low boost.

Yea, when they figure out how to swap the all-new LS12 engine in it
    Unless you mean like 30psi as low boost
    _] Jeff
    _] '08 Audi A4 S-Line
    _] '98 Eclipse Spyder GS-T
    _] '93 Toyota Camry
    www.flickr.com/photojeffic

just so you know this is NOT a shop car. it is 2 CUSTOMER CARS from Florida.
    Quote Originally Posted by 88Nightmare
    its always winter on bcm!

Quote Originally Posted by 427 S/C
    X3

It is still impressive.
    So I guess we're comparing apples to apples here since they are both 4cyl cars, right??
    TaninAutoElectronix
    90 Mitsubishi Mirage 9.9@146, 800awhp
    04 Gallardo
    04 Lexus LS430
    71, 96, 94 Land Cruisers

Ka24et was the one who brought Andy's car into the thread.
    Like Bobby said it is impressive for sure but everytime AMS adds a couple of ponies to a car who have a thread about it.

i guess thats why there is an IMPORT area, so the import guys here that may be interested in am$'s progress can read about it, if you dont like it, dont read it, im sure there isnt any talk of ams in the mustang/other sections

Your correct I shouldn't even read this section if I don't care about anything in here. I just click New Posts when I come to this site so I'll just play closer attention and not read stuff from this section.

Quote Originally Posted by LIL EVO
    So I guess we're comparing apples to apples here since they are both 4cyl cars, right??
    You are right, deffinately NOT an apples to apples comparison. I was just trying to explain why everyone thought Boss LX's dyno pulls were so cool. I still said the EVO was impressive, but I guess I just worded my post poorly. I apologize, and I too will keep my opinions out of the import section from now on.

Bobby

4dgs6m3
    also without the help of nitrous! (Off Topic) Does any one know how much HP Shep Is Running?

Guteman
    very impressive