anyone going friday the 21st?

hey, i will probly be at gld on friday the 21st.. it will be my first time down there and i was wondering if anyone else was going there too that could give me some tips on racing..?
    2011 Legacy
    Grocery Getter

RegReg
    Quote Originally Posted by Rifleman WI
    hey, i will probly be at gld on friday the 21st.. it will be my first time down there and i was wondering if anyone else was going there too that could give me some tips on racing..?
    Kick some ass

stay out of the waterbox with those radial tires.have fun.
    Check out our NEW online store!
    http://store.clocksoffracing.com/

FrOsTy 5.0
    Quote Originally Posted by Rifleman WI

I'll be there, just look for me. We can lay the smack down on everyone there. Just bring a little money and we can make some pretty good bets. By the end of the nite, we will be rich and everyone will be scared of us.

Quote Originally Posted by FrOsTy 5.0
    I'll be there, just look for me. We can lay the smack down on everyone there. Just bring a little money and we can make some pretty good bets. By the end of the nite, we will be rich and everyone will be scared of us.
    hmm im broke as it is and my cars slow.. what do you drive?
    2011 Legacy
    Grocery Getter

So if I go I should look for a Snow Man in the freezer??? Or yell out Frosty?

ChevyBoy03
    Quote Originally Posted by STKMACH
    So if I go I should look for a Snow Man in the freezer??? Or yell out Frosty?
    What is your problem man??? You think you a badass? Why don't you come up to Haytoes toterhome and start cocking off the next time your at the track.

Quote Originally Posted by ChevyBoy03
    What is your problem man??? You think you a badass? Why don't you come up to Haytoes toterhome and start cocking off the next time your at the track.
    Not at all Frosty came on this site starting sh#t right from the get go talking sh#t

FrOsTy 5.0
    Not at all Frosty came on this site starting sh#t right from the get go talking sh#t
    Oh, Oh, Sounds like someone might be scared.

Oh, Oh, Sounds like someone might be scared.
    Scared of what?????? I thought you melted away

LMAO , any way back to topic, if you wait a few weeks I know a few more of us are going. I need to find slicks
    Scared of what?????? I thought you melted away
    88 Stang 5.Slow MAC Longtube headers, offroad H pipe, 650 Edelbrock carb, performer intake, bye bye fuel injection
    90 Mazda MX-6 Turbo SOLD I Sold My Baby
    86 Conquest TSI Turbo

Quote Originally Posted by danwaite
    LMAO , any way back to topic, if you wait a few weeks I know a few more of us are going. I need to find slicks
    the next time after that is august 1st im going with a group of friends..
    2011 Legacy
    Grocery Getter

hmmm.. maybe ill stop down with the street car

Clinton
    70 challenger- JUST SITTING
    63 Dodge polara- 588 HEMI-1101 rwhp & 1090 rwtq. 8.07 @ 168
    99 Ram 4x4- slow DD
    The toys- 08 Polaris IQR 600RR and Polaris Predator 500 Cross Country

i guess its a snomobile drag night too.. you guys think there will be too many people there to actually get to race alot?
    2011 Legacy
    Grocery Getter

The T3/T4eclipse broke 2much:P BigSnailBuick's Avatar
    If the temp drops i will go down there at night, I have been waiting for weeks to get back to the track now that I have tires to hold boost on launch.
    "Plus my rats come in packs like Sammy and Dean Martin, and I got soo many keys you'd think I was Valet parking"
    1987 Buick Regal Turbo T Limited- DBB 6766, ProEFI, E-85.
    2000 Audi S4- Nogaro Blue w/ matching interior! Chipped and a maintenance nightmare.

im probly going to pass.. its snomobile night and i dont wanna sit all night waiting for them.. ill be down there on the 1st most likely..
    2011 Legacy
    Grocery Getter