Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    The man in the box Jukebox Hero Champion My House Is Bigger Than Your House Champion Smaugs Treasure Champion Lash's Avatar

Tri selling his teg???

Saw his teg for sale in the "Auto Extra" magazine. Any word on what he's got now???? That is one badass import though.

I though he sold it to some ricer.... The 2JZ is in the works

___________Rob L.___________

wow, that was sold like 3 weeks ago. or more.
    APU Talon

yea he's rollin in a supra now... i geuss he had some pretty beefy wheels made for it?!?!
    '95 saturn < v8 GONE!
    '09 avalanche < tow rig
    '05 ion < DD
    '63 chevy ll < new project
    Some girls do want an 8 second ride

I thought he picked that up a year ago. Anyone know how that’s coming? Chris fill us in
    Chadpoleon Simesamite
    www.widsm.org

I talked to him a two months ago and he was plannin on selling his teg, but he said no one has come up with the money yet. but i geuss he sold it, or is selling it. As far as His supra....I know it is Red and it has a Big Snail on the side of the motor! That's the last i saw of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by 88Nightmare
    its always winter on bcm!

Senior Member..now yer posting!
    the wheels on the supra had to be custom ordered from what i was told, they are 13 in wide, and yes it has a huge ass turbo, he said he wanted 1000+ hp, but we shall see.

Brandon W.
    this is a little off topic. but Chadwich that girl in that Avatar looks EXACTLY like my Algebra Teacher Mrs. Debaker. sorry for the Off-Topic but i had to say it.

Senior Member..now yer posting!
    damn that would be crazy if it was, i wish i would of had a teacher like that.

I'd hit it.

GT42R??????

thought he picked up that supra AWHILE ago, but still rolled in the teg....
    "A turbo, exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, with a supercharger, air goes in, witchcraft happens and you go faster."
    - Jeremy Clarkson

It has been probably close to a year now on the supra. Sound performance I believe for the boost. He pulled a Grim Reaper and pissed off a lot of people on another forum with his 1000hp and fastest mkiv in Wisconsin claims (right after he bought it mind you). Sounds like its going to be bad a** and I can't wait to see it.

The Integra was sold a couple weeks back. He picked up the Supra last year. He had a GT42R for it but it was too small so something else is going on It will be a beast and will be out this year.
    2007 Lexus LS460
    2013 Toyota Tundra Rock Warrior
    2011 Toyota Camry SE V6

I know, the GT42R is soooo small

Under Pressure Motorsports CEO TheBlueSupra's Avatar
    The fastest supra in wisconsin ??? HMMM I might have something to say about that.
    Last edited by TheBlueSupra; 07-07-2006 at 02:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBlueSupra
    The fastest supra in wisconsin ??? HMMM I might have something to say about that.GT47-88, AEM EMS, 1600cc injectors, full race intake and exhaust manifolds. turbo 400 trans, weld 15" alumistars.
    When did you go that big? I thought you had a SP-61? didn't you recently get that turbo too? like the last two years?

Quote Originally Posted by TheBlueSupra
    The fastest supra in wisconsin ??? HMMM I might have something to say about that.
    A lot of people had something to say about that.

I wanna go fast... $title Champion Crawlin's Avatar
    any links to that post on the other forum? would just be interesting to read.

although, all it takes is to put the money from the integra straight into the supra and have some fun.

can't wait to put the meat to the supra like i did the integra

Quote Originally Posted by CrawlinZ
    any links to that post on the other forum? would just be interesting to read.

although, all it takes is to put the money from the integra straight into the supra and have some fun.

can't wait to put the meat to the supra like i did the integra
    I think it was somewhere on the supra-forums.com site, as for take the money he got for the integra into the supra....that will help the build out but that is a very expensive car to mod, as far as giving the supra the meat...... that car is gonna move!!! i'm not sure what your car goes but by the talks i knew 42R'd supras go between the 9-10 second range, then if he got something else cause the 42R was too small......it's gonna booogey! i just hope he got good suspension and some slicks, last time i saw the car i think it had HRE's on it.

I wanna go fast... $title Champion Crawlin's Avatar
    yeah, the supra of his will definitely be quite faster than the integra, and with half the hooking problems(most important RWD vs. FWD)

It was more of a joke in regards to beating the supra. It will definitely be put together right(his car)

I always thought the supras besides the INITIAL investment of the car, weren't all that bad $ wise to mod