Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Hang on, Im working on the car ffvetteman's Avatar
    Oh hell yes.

The car is not getting repainted. I had it painted many years ago after the accident and it been under a cover most of the time since then, so the paint is still in great shape. It just needed a new driver train and some rust repair. I did not know about the rust Until I started to dig into it to replace the wiring and the drive train.

I am glad I found it now though.
    "Anecdotal discussion of coincidentally simultaneous extreme applications of the throttle will not be tolerated!" -CentralCoaster

Danielle... times change. Poncho's Avatar
    if I ever keep and fix my TA, it will be completely badgeless except for the screaming chicken on the b-pillars.

BTW, all this work looks great, and it's definately an inspiration to save my bird.
    Well, at the very least, I have an interesting back story.

Great thread..... On this project I am sure some will learn alot from you,

thanks for taking the time to show everyone your skill's and step by step

progress. Mad Props to you JP and rep well deserved + 1

Hey that's some great work there! I know what you're going through...I have a '83Z HO car I've been tinkering with for a few years. I had floorboard issues in the same areas. I ended up getting some "patch panels" from a 91 RS in the boneyard cut out, and I epoxied and pop riveted them over the bad parts- not nearly as nice as what you're doing, but it works nice..

I still have rust in the inner/lower fender area, but not quite as bad as your pics....but I now own a MIG and you've inspired me. Please post pics of the progress!! Good stuff!
    GSMC, USN-RET. 1998
    -83 L69 Camaro Z28 -.
    SBC,Moser 9"

R.I.P. BCM Jawashoot Champion Toby and Kiki Champion GTSLOW's Avatar
    Its really cool to see the progress pics like this. Thanks for taking the time to stop take pics and then upload them.

+1 for you
    All posts from the above author are expected to be 100% BS. Thank you and have a nice day.

See the 3rd gen can be a good topic
    http://www.brewcitymuscle.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic372_2.gif