Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Where do you usually go to watch fireworks?

Just curious, aside from #$@!'s house tonight but where else do those of you with families go to for the fireworks.

New Berlin has an excellent show. At Malone Park (on National behind the police station)

1:00pm - Parade
    10:00PM – FIREWORKS presented by SCHOENECK CONTAINERS

actually the whole day has events at the park
    PDF
    -Andy
    PS3, Xbox 360, & Steam tag: Cryptic78

"(@)'(@)""'''''''''''''"'''"**|(@)(@)*****"(@)

Thanks Andy! Are you going this year or are you going to #@$!'s house?

God damn it... Son of a bitch. Brian98GTP's Avatar
    We're headed to the lakefront this year. Heading out there around 1-130ish to grill out, throw back some booze, throw the football around, and watch all the half nekid chix... Maybe try and dodge a few bullets from the drive-by's too.
    Hale To The Zoo!!

TWO-TON ENGINE HOIST: A tool for testing the maximum tensile strength of everything you forgot to disconnect.

Quote Originally Posted by juicedimpss
    no,i think dani makes a better looking chick than the one we are talking about

07 GP GXP
    01 Camaro SS

My Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Yooformula
    Thanks Andy! Are you going this year or are you going to #@$!'s house?
    Most likely... I was invited out on Little Muskego with some friends but I dont have all the details yet.

I'll let ya know.
    -Andy

I am looking for a spot to take the family to. I usually work but I get off work tonight around 5 so I want to check out sum fire....works.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian98GTP
    We're headed to the lakefront this year. Heading out there around 1-130ish to grill out, throw back some booze, throw the football around, and watch all the half nekid chix... Maybe try and dodge a few bullets from the drive-by's too.
    I am not going back downtown after being here all day. By the time I get done, I doubt that I will even be able to get down here. I wouldnt mind a day of lounging and drinking...oh wait thats tomorrow

I go to the Falls by the high school on appleton ave
    http://www.brewcitymuscle.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic372_2.gif

The man in the box Jukebox Hero Champion My House Is Bigger Than Your House Champion Smaugs Treasure Champion Lash's Avatar
    Probably nowhere tonight if the weather keeps looking the way it is...lol.

Otherwise were headed down to the lakefront. This year is supposedly gonna be the biggest firewroks display ever in the midwest.

We also go out to New Berlin. It a family tradition, we've gone out there since I was a kid when we moved out there and keep going since I've moved away.
    Jamie

01 F150 Screw 5.4 4x4 99 VW Jetta 64 Olds Cutlass
    83 Cutlass Gbody Wagon 85 Suzuki GS700ES needs some new parts now

Quote Originally Posted by Rocket Power
    We also go out to New Berlin. It a family tradition, we've gone out there since I was a kid when we moved out there and keep going since I've moved away.
    Its a good family event. Been doing it for years too.
    -Andy

Grim_Reeper7.0
    Be on the lake...launching out of bender park to avoid the chaos of McKinley and South shore.....

WHO LAUGHS LAST THINKS SLOWEST GRAMPS SS's Avatar

fireworks.G-town

Just curious, aside from #$@!'s house tonight but where else do those of you with families go to for the fireworks.
    we go to germantown which is at kenedy middle school...lot of room for the kids to run around...or men falls they have a parade first then the fireworks..also plenty of room for the kids to run around

On Saturday Night the town of delavan had there's and that was a very good show for a town of a few thousand.
    Quote Originally Posted by 88Nightmare
    its always winter on bcm!

WHO LAUGHS LAST THINKS SLOWEST GRAMPS SS's Avatar

fireworks

men falls is tonight.....you would have tofind a place to park in a lot on appleton ave by 5:30-6:00...we park at m&i bank and go to mac land to eat....watch the parade and then walk to the high school for the fireworks....sometimes you can move your car to the old kmart lot and walk across the street to the high school........G-TOWN is tomorrow

or come down to glendale tonight yoosof.... its at Kletzch park, its a totally family oriented deal.
    "A turbo, exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, with a supercharger, air goes in, witchcraft happens and you go faster."
    - Jeremy Clarkson

Quote Originally Posted by theavenger333
    or come down to glendale tonight yoosof.... its at Kletzch park, its a totally family oriented deal.
    got directions or an address brudda?

Franklin does a super Job. They have a fair too. Loomis and Drexel. Fireworks are behind the Fire Station.

68RR440
    Is New Berlin tonight or tomorrow?

hrmmm, it appears Glendale does them tommorow, not tonight, go east on good hope toward my house, go PAST the light to mine, to Green Bay Road. take a right, Kletsch park is enormous, can't miss it. its prob about a mile down the road if that. my folks and i usually go down there, we could meet up by my house?
    "A turbo, exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, with a supercharger, air goes in, witchcraft happens and you go faster."
    - Jeremy Clarkson