Page 30 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2026272829303132 LastLast

Thread: Name post!!!

here is a few pics from when it was first pulled out of storage

Whats up Dan! Looks good Ramon, what happened to the GTX rims?
    I offer online scheduling using BookFresh

Sadly its a stage 2 gtx and the original owner opted for no gtx rims and no gen 1 spoiler. Im going mad looking for gtx rims though..

well my names zach i just found this forum i drive a 2000 Buick Regal
    I love raceing it once in a wile
    im 18 in march i have a crap job ill be going to wctc to be an EMT paramedic soon hope to get a 70 chevell soon but who knows with this economy
    i would like to find people that might chill on why 100 or anyother places to look at cars and stuff car shows are amazing i like the old school cars from 70's and stuff but i dont mind the others

my name is zach i drive a 2000 buick regal in process of makeing it fast and good looking play ps3 screw around with ppl on road raceing and stuff then we take buds trucks and go mud all over the place and just chill

ha forgot i posted to this already woops

My name is Nick and I drive a 2000 Crown Vic ex Madison detective car currently for sale and my new toy is a 04 Crown Vic ex Dodge County Sherrif car. For anyone that does not know P71 is the VIN code that denotes a Police Interceptor. I have been having some fun with building it up a little so far but have some bigger plans in mind for down the road.

Quote Originally Posted by MyP71Vic View Post
    My name is Nick and I drive a 2000 Crown Vic ex Madison detective car currently for sale and my new toy is a 04 Crown Vic ex Dodge County Sherrif car. For anyone that does not know P71 is the VIN code that denotes a Police Interceptor. I have been having some fun with building it up a little so far but have some bigger plans in mind for down the road.
    Welcome to the site. We have a few people around here that are big into the crown vics so post some pics.

Hey Nick. Its Quasar from CVN... Welcome to the Site. There is a great group of people here, stick around and join the fun.

Tom

Quote Originally Posted by YooFormula
    Welcome to the site. We have a few people around here that are big into the crown vics so post some pics.
    Yoo...

I have no clue who you could possibly be talking about.... And yes. Post up some pics.
    2011 Lincoln MKS AWD

How can I set up a Sig? It keeps telling me I am not authorized.

I'll touch your apex PureSound15's Avatar
    How can I set up a Sig? It keeps telling me I am not authorized.
    It will come with time and posts. Don't spam post, though, or I'll edit them to make you look like Quasar's estranged lover.

Welcome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by PureSound15 View Post
    It will come with time and posts. Don't spam post, though, or I'll edit them to make you look like Quasar's estranged lover.

Welcome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Word of advice... Do what Puresound says!! He's serious
    2011 Lincoln MKS AWD

Hi, names Nick, been lurking the forum for a while now haha, looking at picking up a Twin Turbo TA in the very near future to get back into the scene. had a few cool rides before so not new to the shenanigans

Welcome Nick!

My name is Zach. I'm 21 years old and originally from Milwaukee. Joined the Air Force in 2010 and I'm currently at Whiteman AFB, Missouri. Bought myself a 2010 Dodge Challenger R/T. I mostly just cruise around but this car will be a project soon enough. Anything you want to know don't hesitate to ask.

My name is Doug (if you couldn't tell) and I'm originally from Racine. I just moved to the east side over on N Prospect to help cut my work commute to Waukesha. I am loving the city so far. The first day moving in I saw a black Ford GT turning onto Farwell and right then I knew this was the place for me. I've been passionate about cars my entire life. I used to be big into DSMs but I've since moved on. I drive a '99 C5 coupe 6-speed. I bought it completely stock about four months ago. Since then I've done a few small things like a Vararam intake, XS-Power LTs & 3" X-pipe -> resonators -> turn-downs, and lowered it. This car is by far my most favorite out of all I have owned. I look forward to meeting fellow car enthusiasts in the area and having a good time.

Couple pics:

Doug your family doesn't own Porcaro Ford does it?

Nice Vette.

Thanks! And no, my family isn't part of the Ford/Mitsubishi dealers.

Race Transmission Rebuilder twicks69's Avatar

Re: Name post!!!

Welcome Doug!! I still like your Aprillia motorcycle as well!

Welcome to the dark side of reliable domestic vehicles!!

Tim Zimmer - TMZ Performance
    Sent from Evo Phone via Tapatalk2
    Tim Zimmer
    1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
    9.49@148mph, street trim.
    ----------------------------
    2005 Subaru Outback Limited
    -- Winter Beater --

Thanks Tim! Unfortunately I sold the Aprilia. Too many expensive toys at the time..