Page 29 of 32 FirstFirst ... 192526272829303132 LastLast

Thread: Name post!!!

Hello from Minneapolis. Found this site after meeting Ron (not sure his screen name) from Clocks Off... Ron did the cage in my 92 Camaro. I also own a ProCharged C5 which has now become my "wifes" daily driver . Anyways, name is Tom and I am sure I will be around.

Quote Originally Posted by Nichols92 View Post
    Hello from Minneapolis.
    Sorry to hear your from Minneapolis I'm orginally from the Rochester area!

Welcome to BCM

hey all!

Hey everybody!

I'm Nate, been living in Milwaukee for a about 8 yrs. I work in Oak Creek as a mechanical engineer. I'm 30 yrs old.
    I own a 1970 Buick Skylark convertible now with a 455 (464) TH400, 12 bolt rear and Megasquirt II EFI. It needs paint, body and interior work but is pretty solid.

I also own a 1977 Ford F250 that is a rusted basket case. aka I was buzzed and it was on E-bay relatively cheap. oh yea. I'm looking for a place to store it.

and a chevy is my daily driver.
    1970 Skylark Custom convertible
    Megasqurt EFI
    1977 Ford F250 4 speed stock and rusty
    2004 Chevrolet Malibu Maxx
    Looking for cheap and long '77 Ford F150 bed

Senior Member..now yer posting! outlawgibbs's Avatar
    Hey all,
    Some of you know me already and for the rest of you.....
    Ive been on 2 wheels for a bunch of years now and finally decided to get back into a car that I actually enjoy driving. So after doing some swapping and selling I finally ended up with a 95 Formula convertible sporting a LT1 backed up by a 6-speed. Paint is faded but is rust free and it has alot of new parts on it. All stock besides a short-throw and a flowmaster cat-back.

I wanna go fast... $title Champion Crawlin's Avatar
    that's all you need! top down summer fun!

glad to see you made it over here!

Welcome Newbs!!

Nick Sanfilippo owner at Acci-Dent inc (Dents bumper repair and touch up) joined last week to the site .. If u or any of your friends need repairs just drop Brew city for a hookup..!!!!!!!!!!! i drive subi sti 400whp clk 55 AMG 350 hp. 600 rr track bike and my favorite kawasaki 250 hp waver runner .......... THANKS BREW CITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey guys,
    my name is mitch, im 20 and i have lived in the pewaukee/waukesha area my whole life. i am a junior at msoe in mechanical engineering and work as an engineering intern. i drive a red 98 z28 around and enjoy hittin up car shows around the area (which is another reason i love this site)... talk to you guys soon!
    98 z28-Red, M6, bolt on's...my ride
    06 Silverado SS-Black, cammed, stalled, blown, bolt ons...pop's ride

welcome newbs and post some pics!
    I offer online scheduling using BookFresh

What up guys mike from concord wisconsin with a 87 mustang gt.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Quote Originally Posted by SENNY__ View Post
    What up guys mike from concord wisconsin with a 87 mustang gt.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Dam looks like a turd i help out with dam clunker LMAO oh boy i can already see you and gilli on here lol Plimpton will piss his pants when he sees you post....... hahahah
    CKSC

I wanna go fast... $title Champion Crawlin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DING KING View Post
    Nick Sanfilippo owner at Acci-Dent inc (Dents bumper repair and touch up) joined last week to the site .. If u or any of your friends need repairs just drop Brew city for a hookup..!!!!!!!!!!! i drive subi sti 400whp clk 55 AMG 350 hp. 600 rr track bike and my favorite kawasaki 250 hp waver runner .......... THANKS BREW CITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Sup Nick.

Tell Diana hi! I used to work with her brother at Heiser.

Chris

Hey guys. My name is Patrick and I just moved to Milwaukee from Minnesota for school. I'm going to MSOE for mechanical and environmental engineering. I drive a 2002 Silver Subaru Impreza 2.5RS. And yes it is an auto I was really into the car scene in Minnesota and I know you guys have a hell of an awesome one out here I'd love to make it out to some events and meet some of you guys. Don't be afraid to wave if you see me driving around

Neil from Waukesha, been here my whole life but just found out about this forum the other day. Recently traded in my '05 Stang with a bunch of stuff redone on it for an '08 Pontiac G8 GT. I'd love to do tons to it but my money tree crop isnt working out too great. I plan on getting to some events sometime though!

Hey guys, my name is Ian, I've lived in SE WI all my life, and I'm currently living in Wauwatosa while I finish up school at MSOE for mechanical engineering. I've got a few high school friends of mine that have been on this forum for a while, so right now I'm just looking to join the club and get in on the action.

I just bought a blue 2006 Subaru Legacy GT Ltd.

Hey guys my name is Ramon and im from the Appleton area. I drive a 2000 Grand Prix GTX...i wanted to start a new thread introducing myself but the forum wouldnt let me

Welcome to the site and post up some pics!
    I offer online scheduling using BookFresh

Hey people my name is Dan, I'm from the the lake Geneva area. I drive a 2000 Trans Am Vert with some mods. I am a project consultant for a home improvement company out of Franklin.

R.I.P. BCM Jawashoot Champion Toby and Kiki Champion GTSLOW's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Yooformula View Post
    Welcome to the site and post up some pics!
    Welcome to bcm.
    All posts from the above author are expected to be 100% BS. Thank you and have a nice day.