Page 22 of 32 FirstFirst ... 12181920212223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: Name post!!!

\/ What amazing looks like \/
    they sell meth

Scott I have a 300zx of course. I live in Portage which is 30 min north of madison.. Hope to meet some more of you this summer
    ----------------------------
    Time to use common sense!

My name is Jack, I live in Oak Creek. I work out of St Luke's Southshore and soon also Lakeshore clinic next to Culver's on Hwy 100 and 40th st or so.
    I drive a red 1994 Mitsubishi 3000GT VR4 (XWING2) with some mods, and a 2009 Nissan GTR (GODZILA) stock now, but earning its stripes by getting me through winter.

2001 GMC Sierra 2500HD Duramax/Allison for utility and modded slightly for fun, well it gives me reliable 1.8 60' times anyway...
    95 Kawasaki ZX9R when the mood hits me.

Deep Storage Projects Needing Time and Love: 79 Trans AM blue/white stripes that needs some time and money spend on motor issue (Pontiacs, yep) and a red 93 VR4 (XWING) that sits, waiting for the day...that was the first Mitsubishi (including DSM's) into the 10's, back in 1997...got me some mags coverage back then

Mostly trying to keep my license happy these days by NOT racing everything next to me lol...
    Other interests saltwater reef fishtank, home theater/movies, complaining about commies going to Road America events when time and cars allow
    Thought I should post up here, finally...

Whats up Jack, i saw your GT-R like twice 2 weeks ago. looks good, can't wait too see your VR4 in person.
    Quote Originally Posted by 88Nightmare
    its always winter on bcm!

Thanks, I'll be taking the GTR to F-Body Road America driver event in April too
    I just got some thicker ARP L19 head studs I had to special order cause no one makes good headstuds for the VR4...so now I can start putting the motor back together and get that car running for this year. It kinda sat out 2008.
    I am hoping the studs let it take a reliable 25-30psi with MAYbe a 50 -75 shot of NOS without lifting the heads/blowing past headgaskets...my last try at NOT O-ringing it. I won't be dragracing it much if at all, since Dynamic Racing shop in Arizona has same motor as me but in a 4 wheel slicks, 700lb lighter-than-mine drag Stealth, and has gone 8.81 @ 166.7 no NOS
    http://www.dynamicracing.com/customer/home.php

I'm never going to strip my 3000 out for all out drags, it's a street/roadcourse car. I figure with sorta near that kind of hp, even with the extra weight, my car should still go ok though, for a daily driver Brew City rice car

Xwing,

What's your reef tank set up? I'm just beginning a 40 gallon reef tank.

I have 90gal mixed reef (fish and live corals) tank with chiller/heater run by Medusa temp controller; 4x55 Watt power compact flourescents and 2x175W metal halide lamps. Using Rainbow Lifeguard filter, carbon, heater, UV system and Little Giant pump. The original Quiet One Rainbow Lifeguard pump was very quiet but 2 of them leaked saltwater past the seal to the motor so I gave up on those (I started the tank back in 1997).
    Lights now on simple timers, since the Digital Oceans Lightwave computer controller went "HAL9000" on me after about 10 years.
    I used CaribSea Geomarine aragonite Florida crushed coral substrate/gravel bottom, about 2 inches or so. Most of my live rock I got 12/97 from Harbor Aquatics in Valparaiso, Indiana...67lbs of premium Fiji and 4 lbs of Tonga branched (one mod sized branch basically). I drove out there so I could pick what pieces I liked.
    I have a Kent RO/DI water filter setup for making my water. I use Instant Oceans, Kent, or Coralife salt. I think I might like the Instant Oceans best but not sure why, sometimes makeup water with others seems to grow a little algae when left a long time without using it, so not sure if there might be some nitrate/organics in some of the salt mixes.
    For fish, I have 2 true clownfish, a bicolor angel, a black/white damsel (last of my original tank breakin fish left from 1997...the other damsels got so territorial/nasty they had to umm...go away); a nice red serpent starfish that moves pretty fast for a starfish lol, various mushroom corals, some leathery corals, zooanthids on the liverocks, pumping xenias etc.
    I need to think about a major tank maintenance this year, it's been 12 years and changing maybe 3/4 of the substrate might be good. I'm kinda lazy about it now, but the water tests are always good, the chiller keeps temps steady, basically I feed the fish and scrape the glass sometimes; I don't chase the calcium much at all. Water changes...not often enough lol but things stay pretty happy now

I have no idea where I am 94greenbandit's Avatar
    I have two goldfish in a 3 gallon tank

I have 3 feeder goldfish in a 46 gallon bow tank. 1 is 5+ years old and the other 2 are 1.5 years old.

But I want to see pictures of the fish tank(s) mentioned above!
    --Michelle--

Quote Originally Posted by Myles View Post
    Who let you out of the kitchen.
    Quote Originally Posted by -stew- View Post
    Fucking burn!!!! He's gonna have to change his name to Waver... cuz he just got neutered.

Posted a few times but I haven't really introduced myself. Name's Mike and I have a gas eater and a daily beater. '91 LX mustang and a '00 civic.

Love racing, hate fish and ricers.

Quote Originally Posted by srt4eh View Post
    My name is Eddie and I have a yellow 03 srt4. its modded.....
    bored so I figured I'd update my original post..lol.

I'm still Eddie and I still have my 03 srt4. I bought my wife her dream car...Pearl White 2007 WRX STi. I bought my friend Brandon's old 98 Neon R/T with a Hahn Stage 2 kit and while on leave from the 'stan I bought my 95 Neon ACR Challenge car. Once I get home I have lots of parts to install and lots of racing withdrawal to take care of

I'm 25 and in the Army....no matter how many people say they hate it...I love my job.

im waldo i drive a 97 civic ek , i have a beautiful fam. of 4 childrens. i love racing ....

That hasn't gone well. British_Ben's Avatar
    My name is Ben and I was born in England. I moved to Germany (Frankfurt) when I was 7 and then to Milwaukee when I was 12. I drive an '07 Mazda Mazdaspeed 6 which I love to drive, especially in the snow. I'm the IT guru at the House of Harley-Davidson on 62nd and Layton.

If you ever come to one of Myles' crazy parties, you'll probably meet me. I'm the tall one stumbling around.

BCM Rseident Grill Master Bobby "Big Daddy" Flay's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by British_Ben View Post
    My name is Ben and I was born in England. I moved to Germany (Frankfurt) when I was 7 and then to Milwaukee when I was 12. I drive an '07 Mazda Mazdaspeed 6 which I love to drive, especially in the snow. I'm the IT guru at the House of Harley-Davidson on 62nd and Layton.

If you ever come to one of Myles' crazy parties, you'll probably meet me. I'm the tall one stumbling around.
    Haha, I know you.

That hasn't gone well. British_Ben's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hbgben View Post
    Haha, I know you.
    Yep, I met you at Coop's house some time ago. Coop was going crazy on the guitar.

HI, My name is Simon, just turned 21 recently and live in northside to southside and somtimes the eastside. For now I do love to flash my id's at the bar haha. I own 95 honda civic ex turbo built by Beeyond Engineering and also work @ Beeyond Engineering.
    DD is currently 01 toyota corolla with 243k miles. Hopefully getting a new DD by this winter somthing nice
    Personal Best - 10.4 @ 140mph(110oct)2010
    10.9 @ 130mph (92oct) 2010
    10.004@154mph 2012. & still need driving lessons
    BEEyond ENG>>
    Special thanks to Bee/Beeyond Engineering. Waldo, Henry, and the crew!

Post whore
    Well i've been around for a little while. Love the site. My names Scott, and I reside in the wonderful city of Janesville.
    1999 Pontiac Trans am

I guess I should say something. I've been a member for a while. My account was actually deleted way back when, when the BCM server crashed. I don't have a lot of free time, so I have only met a few BCM members so far.

Name is Jake. 24. I live in Delafield. Work full time in Hartland. Go to school part time at MSOE downtown. I have a lightly modded TT and have been working on getting a bike (Daytona 675).

I don't know if I ever posted anything in this thread but....

My real name is Nick, Deggy has been a nickname of mine for a few years. I am 22. I don't own a muscle car, yet.... I drive a 1999 Grand Am GT that was in an accident over the summer, so I'm just driving it now. I am in the market for a LS1 car this summer when I get the funds. I've meet a lot of guys off the site, hope to meet even more over the summer. Oh yeah, and I am in the Greenfield area.
    Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/ndegroot2
    Twitter: http://http://twitter.com/deggyfresh
    PS3 name: deggyfresh

98 Jeep Cherokee Sport 4x2 - Still ready for some snow drags.