Thread: Name post!!!

Hybrid View

Hello my name is Andy and I'm a post whore. (oops wrong forum )
    I drive a Black 2000 Pontiac Grand Prix GTX.
    I also own a White 65' Bonneville which I am going to try and bring to a couple of shows. BiG Pimpin!

I live in New Berlin. I have one 3 year old son Cole, who likes to sit in the back seat going:
    V R O O M B A H !!! GO GO GO Daddy!

I work for Time Warner Telecom as a Internet Network Engineer. I host the BCM site on my server, so you can contact me with any questions, suggestions, etc.

I also dont puke when I drink
    -Andy
    PS3, Xbox 360, & Steam tag: Cryptic78

"(@)'(@)""'''''''''''''"'''"**|(@)(@)*****"(@)

My name is Kristin I have a silver 2001 Grand Prix GTP. I am trying to make it faster and look a little different from other GTP's. I am Dan's (Y2K WS6) little sister. I am a full time student at MATC and I work at holz motors in Hales Corners.

I want to be the chick that beats the guys off the line.

My name is Lance. I'm 17, live in the north side of Milwaukee. I drive an 82 Trans Am MSE. My dad has owns the other cars in the sig. I work at the sommers dealership at 76th and Mequon Rd as the lot boy.
    Last edited by TransAm12sec; 05-06-2007 at 02:55 AM.
    Online Drag Racing -------Reaction Time Tester!
    Red 1982 Trans Am MSE Hooker 1 5/8, 3 inches back, 3:73s ---- Red 1990 Formula with ZZ4 motor, Hooker 2055s, American Thunder catback ---- Black 1991 GTA with 3 inch Flowmaster Catback system ---- Black 2002 WS6 Bone Stock

Suck Squish Bang Blow

My name is Eddie and I have a yellow 03 srt4. its modded.....
    Last edited by srt4eh; 08-21-2004 at 11:00 PM.

SNATCH A KISS ORVICEVERSA Junky Giorgio's Avatar
    hey i'm Tony and i live in oak creek. i drive a 98' mits. eclipse GSX and its red. i'm not ashamed to say its a piece of sh1t thats why my license plate says "JUNK GSX". i'm currently having the motor built and still awaiting parts to finish it...

NO I"M NOT A RICER...
    TRIUMPH DAYTONA 675 TRIPLE
    Quote Originally Posted by murdoc158 View Post
    Thanks to YellowWagon for the pics and JunkGSX for the ladies.
    Quote Originally Posted by WilliamZ
    Junk maybe gone, but Tony is Junky Giorgio forever.
    Quote Originally Posted by domokun View Post
    junk, your junking my thread.

Quote Originally Posted by srt4eh View Post
    My name is Eddie and I have a yellow 03 srt4. its modded.....
    bored so I figured I'd update my original post..lol.

I'm still Eddie and I still have my 03 srt4. I bought my wife her dream car...Pearl White 2007 WRX STi. I bought my friend Brandon's old 98 Neon R/T with a Hahn Stage 2 kit and while on leave from the 'stan I bought my 95 Neon ACR Challenge car. Once I get home I have lots of parts to install and lots of racing withdrawal to take care of

I'm 25 and in the Army....no matter how many people say they hate it...I love my job.

My name is Dan, I work at Gyro King and Sir Waxer. I drive a 1971 Nova which is currently being an electrical nightmare, I also have a 1973 cutlass that is in need of a new front end. wanna see these cars check my site at.....

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/674928

i'm Steve, 20, and have a 99 black 4dr GTP. used to hit highway HARD back in the day in my 94 s-10 blazer, had a system and like 8 blue neons. i am the asst manager of parking at state fair, as well as like 3 other misc jobs. junior at MATC, uwm is a shithole. used to have a 92 accord. i am on hwy more often since i got the GTP, always plan on goin into oscars, but you guys scare me, you're so intimidating! j/k see you around
    "A turbo, exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, with a supercharger, air goes in, witchcraft happens and you go faster."
    - Jeremy Clarkson

Im Andrew, most call me Marvan, pronouced with the i, its my last name. I just got an 03 evo and love it more than anything. Hopein to meet up at osky's or some parties maybe. Just sayin wassup
    Used to drive an evo and had to fix it. Now drives an 07 Trailblazer SS and has Check Air Bag Lights. Cars disgust me.

Boy, I haven't posted much here at all...maybe it's time to fix that.

Anyways, I'm Isaac. Live in Waukesha and work in downtown Milwaukee. Drive a lightly modified Silver '02 Mustang GT.

Hope to meet some of you all this summer. I'm down at Oscars once in a great while. If you see me, wave, holler, etc...my license plates will definitely let you know it's me.

Some Pics of my Stang

2006 roadking custom. KF 9000 Champion 0TransAm0's Avatar
    Name is mike and i work at Brossmans Meat Market in racine if you need any steaks just ask for me im a butcher... this is the thred to pics of my car http://www.brewcitymuscle.com/forum/...ead.php?t=8044

sat nights that i dont cater i go to georgie porgies for the car show...hope to some of ya around...

Larry99TA
    Hello, my name is Larry Edmonson, I live in Racine. I drive a 99 Trans Am, I also have a 96 Caprice ex squad, LT1 equipped. I don't get out much, in January of 04 I had reconstruction surgery on my left foot. In April of this year I had my fifth surgery on it, they put a two foot rod in the foot with pins holding it. I've been in a wheelchair since the original surgery because I can't put weight on the foot. But I'm believing that soon I will be walking again, I have alot of people praying for me and I believe in the power of prayer. Hope to see some of you soon.