Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    The man in the box Jukebox Hero Champion My House Is Bigger Than Your House Champion Smaugs Treasure Champion Lash's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 86GUTLASS

Now i have a chicago collar and a secret kill switch.

That still aint gonna stop me. I'm waiting til you finish it before I come get it.

Sucks about your car man. The good thing around here is that they are kinda rare...so with any luck they should be able to find it.

vin # 1g4ak4796eh505006 If this was a smart theif they would have already changed the vin. the decklid emblem is a dead giveaway. The GN's always had them on the hood. ther is also a 2" long scratch in the header panel right above the grill on the right side. If anyone thinks they have seen it give me a call at 920 277 9175. the cops have basically told me not to expect to ever see it again. what chicago boards should i check?

Which cops did you talk to? If it was New Berlin I'm not sure they are exactly theft experts...I'd say maybe 50/50 you'll see it again but that 50% might mean a stripped car . Being a 84' that interior isn't too common so that could help locate it or parts, if its not re-covered.

I posted on BrewCityStreetMachines.com and TurboBuick.com to help get more people aware.
    86' MCSS - 13.35 @103
    87' MCLS - 14.55 @96
    02' Regal GS - Who cares

thanks paul. stripped car means drag car

84 grand national

Car Was recovered. More info to come...

BCM sponsor
    That's good. Hopefully you got all or at least most of it back.

2008 Subabru Outback XT - Grocery Getter
    1964 Chevy BelAir 327 4-speed on Bags

Do tell....

Glad to hear it was recovered this quickly. I'd assume thats a good thing(joyride?), not stripped already or totalled . Maybe even found the culprit(s).
    86' MCSS - 13.35 @103
    87' MCLS - 14.55 @96
    02' Regal GS - Who cares

The man in the box Jukebox Hero Champion My House Is Bigger Than Your House Champion Smaugs Treasure Champion Lash's Avatar
    He forgot he parked it in the garage?

Glad you got it back.

damn.. that is great news... now i bet your wondering what shape its in. i had my car stolen and i was more worried when they said they found it and what shape it might be in. luckey the idiots hit a curb and could not drive it due to a bend tie rod and a broken rim. no body damage or anything. hope yours turns out good.

good luck

Dusting off my knick knack... MurphysLaw88GT's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bad cutt
    Car Was recovered. More info to come...
    Awesome......now to see how MUCH was recovered, i bet they were from the "NORF" side

[QUOTE=PB86MCSS]Wonder where most cars are found in the area? I'd find out and drive around in case....

Future note:
    A few years back, my boss had his car stolen from Milwaukee and it was parked on W. Park Lawn Drive between Hwy 18 and Bluemound. The cops told him that there was a ring that would steal cars in the city, drive them out to Waukesha and then pick up stolen cars from Waukesha and drive those back to Milwaukee. This was around the apartment complex where there where most people don't know everyone's cars, so it doesn't look suspicious.
    Real Rides Are Home Built.

Interesting.

I suspect most are found on the near north/northwest side (watch someone give me racist comment feedback) from what I've heard and common knowledge, but who knows. Common sense says not-in-a-good-area .

If a car of mine was stolen and I cared about it I'd pick the Milwaukee auto-theft department's(do they have one?) brain to see where they are dumped most often and cruise around to see what I might find...surely the police generally don't care about *property* crimes.
    86' MCSS - 13.35 @103
    87' MCLS - 14.55 @96
    02' Regal GS - Who cares

well i have it back but it is not pretty ther is no drivetrain, or interior. it is basically a shell with 1 door and fender the rest is gone. there is apparently a GN theft ring in the area? more info to come. will post depressing pics tomorrow. just left the new berlin p.d. must sleep now work in 5 hours.

Man that really sucks!! I suppose on the bright side you got the car back. When there was an attempt on my car (car was in my garage, neighbors car was broken into, battery put into mine) WAPD did a 10 second look-over on my car and said there was no case. Hopefully NBPD can be a little more helpful for you! Best of luck!!!

1991 Z/28
    \m/(>.<)\m/
    2006 Impala

Do I recall seeing that there was no insurance on the car? That sucks.... Sorry to hear that. I'd rather they not found it at all then get it back like that.

Sorry to hear it

GN's are almost always stolen for parts it seems(more than other cars), sucks thats how it turned out. That was a quick recovery though, where did they find it? Wherever they found it is probably within a few blocks of where the sh!tbags stripped it.

I would like to know what *theft ring* means, always hear that term.
    86' MCSS - 13.35 @103
    87' MCLS - 14.55 @96
    02' Regal GS - Who cares

BCM sponsor
    Damm dude, that really sucks! Unfortunately those G bodies are really easy to steal and have always been a big target. Having owned my share of those cars, both TR and non, it pi$$es me off when I hear about stuff like this. I hope they find the fvckheads that did this!!!

2008 Subabru Outback XT - Grocery Getter
    1964 Chevy BelAir 327 4-speed on Bags

Condolences and congrats in the same post doesn't seem to make much sense but I guess it applies here.

time to hit up ebay. hope those assholes pay.

1/2 BCM POOL Tag Champs 97z2801ss's Avatar
    sorry to hear man

"You can get a lot more done with a kind word and a gun,than with a kind word alone."-Al Capone

"Ever since we was kids,we always knew that people can be bought.It was only a question of who did the buyin' and for how much"-Charlie "Lucky" Luciano