Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

help my car was stolen

my 84 buick gn was stolen sometime between 9pm last night and 7am this morning. some of you have seen this car. if anyone see's a grand national and can identify it as mine? please help me in any way that you can my phone # is 920 277 9175 and my name is Seth. it was stolen right on greenfield ave near springdale rd.
    Last edited by Sleeper Sierra; 07-06-2006 at 07:25 PM.

BCM sponsor
    Man, that sucks! I have seen the car and will keep an eye out for it. Sorry to hear man.

2008 Subabru Outback XT - Grocery Getter
    1964 Chevy BelAir 327 4-speed on Bags

I will definately keep my eye out for it...stolen from New Berlin? Yikes. Guessing someone had their eye on it for awhile. Hopefully it was just for a joyride or something and you get it back shortly intact.
    86' MCSS - 13.35 @103
    87' MCLS - 14.55 @96
    02' Regal GS - Who cares

cuttin' chips
    damn...i just saw that car the other week at the show...sucks to hear man..ill keep a look out...any disctintive marks or something that makes it original at all interior or exterior? good luck man...i saw the car on greenfield at your house??...some balls to take it from that spot...hope everything works out for ya
    91 Notch - where to begin

Wow that's sh*tty!! I think I just saw it last night on the way to the BCM show right on the side of Greenfield Rd. I will keep my eyes open. One of my buddies 87 Turbo T was stolen from downtown. They found it and they had even swapped in a 86-87 GN interior! The engine got pretty beat up though. Sorry to hear about your loss.
    2007 Lexus LS460
    2013 Toyota Tundra Rock Warrior
    2011 Toyota Camry SE V6

Post whore
    I will also keep and eye out and spread the word!
    Good luck

Sorry to hear about that man, I'll definately keep my eyes open. Do you have the last six of the vin or something so we can identify it if we see it? Good luck man.

Borchardt's SUCKS

1984 Hurst/Olds A4 W/ Lightning Rods '73 350 Rocket
    1993 Z28 M6 Mostly Stock, a couple of bolt ons
    2004 Silverado Regency (modded from the factory) Now with a Tom Tune!

View pics of my ride here

Damm, that sucks! I hope you had insurance on it even though it was for sale. Thieves suck and should be beaten into oblivion!

something different about it is that th 3.8litresfiturbo emblem is on the decklid instead of the hood. No I did not have insurance on it my insurance company would not insure it because i have yet to receive the title. I got it in the mail today. the police said not to be too optimistic about ever seeing it again. WTF

Possibly post up the VIN???
    -Andy
    PS3, Xbox 360, & Steam tag: Cryptic78

"(@)'(@)""'''''''''''''"'''"**|(@)(@)*****"(@)

Wonder where most cars are found in the area? I'd find out and drive around in case....

There was a board member here(forget who) who owns a used car lot that had a very clean 86' or 87' Regal T(307 but with TR treatment) stolen and not found that I remember. Of course it might of been found after the settlement with insurance.

Its not that big of a city, hopefully enough eyes can find it before its too late.
    86' MCSS - 13.35 @103
    87' MCLS - 14.55 @96
    02' Regal GS - Who cares

Please tell me it was not an outsidecar
    That sucks noone can own anything nice anymore without f-er's stealing it!!!
    http://www.brewcitymuscle.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic372_2.gif

P.S i see a forsale sign in the window was this recent?
    Did people look at it?
    http://www.brewcitymuscle.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic372_2.gif

Ya post a VIN number so when someone sees it and checks the VIN and it is your car, they can call the police right away.
    I've seen a few GN's around O.C. and S.M. but they been here for awhile.
    'Merica, Hell Yeah!

Phockers! Sorry man to hear you even have to go through this.
    I offer online scheduling using BookFresh

I've seen a good amount of GN's early this summer bumming around, mostly in the HWY 100 to Moorland road area....nothing shady, but anything is possible.

Since it was for sale that might be a good chance someone who looked at it made note of it and came back...or if you bring it to work alot, someone might trace it from there?
    86' MCSS - 13.35 @103
    87' MCLS - 14.55 @96
    02' Regal GS - Who cares

MY cutlass was stolen 5 or 6 years ago when i worked on the south side 27th street in brod daylight.I got it back 1or 2 months later.they found it on the north side. a$$holes

Your current Cutlass? Or a different one.

Sounds odd to find it after 1-2 years, usually it seems its within a month or never.

Either of you guys have security devices? G-Bodies are way too easy to steal without any protection and obviously desirable by less than desirable people
    86' MCSS - 13.35 @103
    87' MCLS - 14.55 @96
    02' Regal GS - Who cares

i would check with some of the chicago boards and PD. the sad thing is anyone and their mom can steal these things. its too easy. Fvckin GM.

the white letters help along with the badge.

hoipe it works out man. that sucks big time.

My car was recovered 1month and a half after it was stolen.I still have the car.The Milwaukee sheriff's found it in some guys front yard for sale.I t had a vin number for a 88 cutlass on it.I got lucky the sherrif had a 86 cutlass and he new that vin#didnt belong to my car.

Now i have a chicago collar and a secret kill switch.