Thread: Shocks

1/2 BCM POOL Tag Champs 97z2801ss's Avatar

Shocks

I installed QA1 12 way adj shocks ion the car the other day. now I have a bounce issue. It bounces really bad when im not accelerating at a decent rate. I read the QA1s might not like the stock springs and also herd that the valves in the shocks may need to self adjust a bit..
    I had em set on 4 and the car looked to sit really low. I have them on 8 now.
    any suggestions...

Thanks

"You can get a lot more done with a kind word and a gun,than with a kind word alone."-Al Capone

"Ever since we was kids,we always knew that people can be bought.It was only a question of who did the buyin' and for how much"-Charlie "Lucky" Luciano

you need to figure out which setting is too loose,either extension,or compression. i would guess you need to tighten the extension a few clicks.
    Check out our NEW online store!
    http://store.clocksoffracing.com/

I would suggested aftermarket springs. QA1's don't work well with the stockers. If it works out by just making some adjustments let us know.

1/2 BCM POOL Tag Champs 97z2801ss's Avatar
    hmm there just the little knob.. how to adjust them other then that??
    Hamrhead I read that too..

"You can get a lot more done with a kind word and a gun,than with a kind word alone."-Al Capone

"Ever since we was kids,we always knew that people can be bought.It was only a question of who did the buyin' and for how much"-Charlie "Lucky" Luciano

????????SHOCKS DONT CHANGE RIDE HIGHT START IN THE MIDDLE NO. AND WORK UP/DOWN 1 CLICK AT A TIME