Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

9sec street IMPORT

Anyone cruising along in a 9sec Import Wisconsin base???

I mean REAL street car!!! No wannabe rigging up and saying it's a REAL street car...

Aren't the closest ones the 3000gt and soon to be TRI and the Blue 2JZ guys???

bored so just curious!!!

As for 10sec i think the only one that has proven times is the 3000gt right??

damn one day I'd like to say i hit 9's in my Econo STREET Civic.........
    Not Fast and Furious enough........

Under Pressure Motorsports CEO TheBlueSupra's Avatar
    yeah i'd say thats about it. mine and Tri's car arent done yet. Hopefully soon enough though.

Jake ran a 9 sec pass in his 1G, where did he go?
    2007 Lexus LS460
    2013 Toyota Tundra Rock Warrior
    2011 Toyota Camry SE V6

Quote Originally Posted by WilliamZ
    thats a good ?
    '95 saturn < v8 GONE!
    '09 avalanche < tow rig
    '05 ion < DD
    '63 chevy ll < new project
    Some girls do want an 8 second ride

yeah, i'd 3rd the where's Jake (topstreetdsm)
    Quote Originally Posted by 88Nightmare
    its always winter on bcm!

The Future of the UFC !!! MrBigShot's Avatar

Yeah!!!!!!!!!

Me to been wondering that 2 ?????????????

micro_machine -- Are you from the Kenosha area? i might of just heard about your car tonight.

I would not really call the DSM a street car (full cage, dogbox trans, 4 inch exhaust and full slicks) but I guess it could drive on the street... oh I don't know where he is at all either.

i heard top street is no more.. closed or closing down.. but i dunno for sure. that kinda sucks if its true. but im sure his car will still be around
    Last edited by Berettaspeed; 07-18-2006 at 10:44 AM.

Senior Member..now yer posting! Bart H's Avatar
    beeyond = longest lasting import shop in milwaukee.

its not an easy thing to keep up.

Dont you guys worry about me.

The car is in good standing and I have no problem cruising along side any one of you guys.

As far as the shop... Well I started this shop seeing a different end result. I am not closing the business just redirecting so that I have more time to race, and be more one on one with the community and customers.

Snicker and joke if you want to. Those of you who do are the reason owning a business and trying to be a car guy is so hard to do.

If anyone needs anything or is interested in knowing when and what is going on, please give me a call 262.617.1365
    JHRacing.net

Those Who Say It Can't Be Done.... Shouldn't Fu(k With The Guy Who's Doing It!

The T3/T4eclipse broke 2much:P BigSnailBuick's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TopStreetDsm
    Dont you guys worry about me.

The car is in good standing and I have no problem cruising along side any one of you guys.

As far as the shop... Well I started this shop seeing a different end result. I am not closing the business just redirecting so that I have more time to race, and be more one on one with the community and customers.

Snicker and joke if you want to. Those of you who do are the reason owning a business and trying to be a car guy is so hard to do.

If anyone needs anything or is interested in knowing when and what is going on, please give me a call 262.617.1365

Yeah I was talking to twicks about where you guys went, he told me a little about the gameplan and it sounds alot better since you wanna race alot more serious, and with your car it should definatly see some more events.
    "Plus my rats come in packs like Sammy and Dean Martin, and I got soo many keys you'd think I was Valet parking"
    1987 Buick Regal Turbo T Limited- DBB 6766, ProEFI, E-85.
    2000 Audi S4- Nogaro Blue w/ matching interior! Chipped and a maintenance nightmare.

Good to see all is well Jake, hope all works out good for you in the future!

Beeyond Engineering

micromachine meant "STREET" import.... i always thought jake's was full drag or near full drag!!! i could be wrong... btw good to know you'll still be around jake. get out to the next import wars and run with the little RWD Toyotas... no other brand import can touch those little TOYS...rock on....hehe
    Last edited by Bee; 07-18-2006 at 08:08 PM.
    Personal Best FWD Street-Trim: 9.66@158+mph

Beeyond Engineering
    Quote Originally Posted by Bart H
    beeyond = longest lasting import shop in milwaukee.

hehe...cool equation... kind of reminds me of my calculus courses..lmao

actually we are in the stages of expanding/branching off to general repair along with what we are currently offering. maybe the new shop we be like lets say a FIRESTONE/GOOD YEAR kind of deal, but with "PERFORMANCE/RACING/TUNING" in mind instead of all boring general repair. oh yeah including a full chassis dyno at awesome rates!!! oh yeah and i forgot maybe custom mufflers too...at ridiculous low low rates and lifetime warranty.... ok now i am fantasizing a bit... but yes BEEYOND is expanding!!!

^^^Correction^^^ Two 9 sec passes so far. More to come soon.

Thanks for the support guys.

Jake
    JHRacing.net

Those Who Say It Can't Be Done.... Shouldn't Fu(k With The Guy Who's Doing It!

Quote Originally Posted by Flicktitty
    micro_machine -- Are you from the Kenosha area? i might of just heard about your car tonight.
    No im from Oshkosh but soon back in Milwaukee to help out my bro's @ Beeyond.... See all you guys soon. @ CULVERS?
    Not Fast and Furious enough........

Quote Originally Posted by Bee
    micromachine meant "STREET" import.... i always thought jake's was full drag or near full drag!!! i could be wrong...
    Well it has "street" tires... and fully functioning lights, horn, trunsignals... and still has all the stock frame/body panels... And it is registered.... sounds like a street car to me.
    03 Audi RS6 -v8 twin turbo-
    02 Crewcab Dually -dropped and smoking on semi wheels -
    02 VW Jetta -1.8t will nevar lose-

Beeyond Engineering
    Quote Originally Posted by fly5150
    Well it has "street" tires... and fully functioning lights, horn, trunsignals... and still has all the stock frame/body panels... And it is registered.... sounds like a street car to me.