Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Underbody Led's

The Future of the UFC !!! MrBigShot's Avatar

Question Underbody Led's

I was just wondering if anyone has any experience with the underbody "LED'S" instead of the neons . Just want to know what you think about them . Thinkin about getting some for inside and outside my car
    WAR GSP !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think Pork might know about them. I thought he was into the lighting stuff. You could always PM him and ask if he does.

Rick

Must hold back..........Trying not to flame........ARRRRG!!!!!!!!!!

great...now the import section steriotypes are true....i know nothing about lights, but isnt there a website for that club thats always at shows with lights all over their cars? the guys always wear matching shirts

Pridefest.com??????
    Owner of Sunset Self Storage LLC. LET ME KNOW IF YOU NEED STORAGE. 24/7 access. No Contract length. Self Storage/Portable Storage/Vehicle Transport
    Thanks, Brad 262.751.9439

09 Cadillac CTS V Has some stuff done...
    05 Chevy Duramax: Best time in 4wd was 12.22 @ 108
    99 Harley Davidson Ultra Classic: Big Bore, Cams, tune.

Angry What this all about ?

Pridefest.com ?????<-----

lol Not gay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! matter of fact . My old 30 year old butt is gettin more play now more than ever from the younger lady's "18+ only" . I add some lights and rims and pretty soon you'll be Mad Cause I'm takin your younger sisters out. Oh don't let my wife see this LOL IMPORTS RULE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh yea I also don't cruize the Highway !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I drive my Import back and forth from work , and I drive the kids everywhere .

No time for datin your sister either !!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by MrBigShot; 08-07-2006 at 01:31 PM.
    WAR GSP !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MrBigShot
    My 30 year old butt is gettin more play now more than ever from the younger men "18+ only" .

Fixed!
    _] Jeff
    _] '08 Audi A4 S-Line
    _] '98 Eclipse Spyder GS-T
    _] '93 Toyota Camry
    www.flickr.com/photojeffic

Must of played olot of Dungeons and Dragons we he was younger.....

No D&D

Just gave the car to the Airbrusher and side do what you want . This is what I got . I 150% Happy with the work . I love my new car !!!!!!!!!!!

Oh P.s. Gay men don't love there cars !!!!!!!! Oh P.s. I have a line on an AK-47 . Forsale . I fired a few of these off when i was in Iraq last year . They sound sweet . How much do you think they are worth . The guy wants like 50 bucks for it I hear . That sounds cheap to me
    WAR GSP !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by petej
    a website for that club thats always at shows with lights all over their cars? the guys always wear matching shirts
    \

This is what I was talking about.
    Owner of Sunset Self Storage LLC. LET ME KNOW IF YOU NEED STORAGE. 24/7 access. No Contract length. Self Storage/Portable Storage/Vehicle Transport

AK-47s go for around $300 to $500

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ Super Mario Mushroom Champion Starcastle Champion Korndogg's Avatar
    You might be 30 but you type like a 10 year old.
    1968 Camaro 383

68RR440
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBigShot
    Just gave the car to the Airbrusher and side do what you want . This is what I got . I 150% Happy with the work . I love my new car !!!!!!!!!!!

Oh P.s. Gay men don't love there cars !!!!!!!! Oh P.s. I have a line on an AK-47 . Forsale . I fired a few of these off when i was in Iraq last year . They sound sweet . How much do you think they are worth . The guy wants like 50 bucks for it I hear . That sounds cheap to me
    p.s. what the hell does a $50 AK have to do with your light question?
    p.s. gay men love Scions, so i hear...

http://www.gaywheels.com/new/scion/ <---- Click it, its a real link...
    Last edited by 68RR440; 08-07-2006 at 06:56 PM.

rx-8t
    alright alright, to each their own, good or bad. but i personally think that led's are dumb looking so do a lot of people, that why youre getting flammed like that.

given the picture on your hood is a little odd of a choice, the guy did a damn good job.

and finally, i gotta go with brad in this one, AK's go for 600+, what hes selling is probably a replica or an airsoft rifle.

what i was trying to get at was that i would LIKE to think that this section is a bit more performace oriented, and not so much looks and lights, we were supportive of the paint, and the wheels, but asking help on leds may have just been to much for some, they are illegal, and dont do anything for the car, there may be some better milwaukee club sites that could help you out with those sort of things if your into them

I'll touch your apex PureSound15's Avatar
    LED's tend to put out little "dots" on the ground rather then the glow that neon gives you. With lEDs you can have scanning patterns if that's important to you. Neon gives more of a glow where as LED tend to have a line of light under your rocker.

Talking Oh Ok Thanks for the Help

I just don't like rushing out and buying stuff before I buy something. I make allot of money at my job , but the wife, house, and kids get all of that . Thanks for your Input guys .

Oh and I would like to apologize to KornDogg for my bad Gramer . I do type like a 10 year old sometimes It could be worst I could be working at Farm & Fleet
    WAR GSP !!!!!!!!!!!!!

eh...farm and fleet isn't too bad. I'm just doing it until I get into the union.

How did you know I worked there anyway?
    1968 Camaro 383

68RR440
    Quote Originally Posted by Korndogg
    eh...farm and fleet isn't too bad. I'm just doing it until I get into the union.

How did you know I worked there anyway?
    Damn dude, those are some bad-ass pics on your cardomain page, nice backgrounds. That is a very sweet looking ride.

thanks!!! yellow wagon took them...hes taking more at the end of the month.
    1968 Camaro 383