Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

F/S: 2000 Honda Superhawk 996, $4800 obo.

Time to move on, people around this area piss me off and no longer find myself enjoying riding, so...

For sale is my 2000 Honda VTR1000 Superhawk. Those who have seen it know that this is a super clean and nice bike.

996 CC V-Twin
    D&D carbon fiber pipes (badass sound to it)
    Dynojet Stage 1 Jet kit
    Frame sliders
    Stainless braided front and rear brake lines
    Tapeworks VTR sticker kit
    Sharkskinz lower belly fairing
    Newer Pirelli Diablo rear tire

This bike has no problems at all, has never been dumped and has a clean title. I ran a best of 11.1 @ 123 at GLD in 95 degree weather so it has more potentiol if you're looking into drag racing. V-twins are known for their excellent low end torque, as well as great mid-range power.

Asking $4800 obo. Which i consider pretty fair, the lower fairing plus paint cost me over $400 total.

I would be willing to trade for a CLEAN foxbody mustang, 94-95 SN95 mustang, or an LT1 car.

Located in Menomonee Falls, PM me if interested.

Oh yeah, there is a seat cowl too, its just not shown in the pics

-Tyler

I knew I recognized the Blazer in those photos I seen on Craigs list :-P
    iPedal : AIM:BMXpORK : Milwaukee, Wi : SUICIDEDOORS

"You cannot help people permanently by doing for them, what they could and should do for themselves." -Abraham Lincoln

What happened that makes you wanna sell your bike? Wish I could afford it, it sounds like it's a blast to ride.
    12 Suzuki Hayabusa Turbo
    12 Suzuki Hayabusa LE
    04 Pontiac GTO
    72 Pontiac GTO

Nice bike! Looked good weaving down traffic too

Quote Originally Posted by FoxRacing06
    What happened that makes you wanna sell your bike? Wish I could afford it, it sounds like it's a blast to ride.
    I almost got creamed on I94 by some jagoff trying to do a wheelie. I would have been down if I didn't move over. I'm seeing this **** more and more everyday.

Also, the riding around here blows complete ass nowdays more than ever. I rode with the brookfield square group the other night and wanted to kick 75% of the assclowns off their bikes.

Maybe I just need to find some more people that know how to ride worth a ****.
    -Tyler

<div class="imlinks"> <div class="popupmenu vehicleaction"> <a class="popupctrl" href="#"><strong>Vehicles</strong></a> <ul class="popupbody popuphover vehicleaction_body"> <li class="left"><a href="http://www.brewcitymuscle.com/forum/garage_ve
    move out of the city. i love my backroads up here.
    2002 Trans AM Ws6 M6 Black on Black. Procharged
    2011 GMC Sierra All Terrain
    2009 Infiniti G37x

Quote Originally Posted by TwistedLX
    I almost got creamed on I94 by some jagoff trying to do a wheelie. I would have been down if I didn't move over. I'm seeing this **** more and more everyday.

Also, the riding around here blows complete ass nowdays more than ever. I rode with the brookfield square group the other night and wanted to kick 75% of the assclowns off their bikes.

Those guys ride like ****s. I prefer riding slow, hit me up sometime if you dont mind running next to an old, beat, leaky, shithead ( and the bike ).
    iPedal : AIM:BMXpORK : Milwaukee, Wi : SUICIDEDOORS

"You cannot help people permanently by doing for them, what they could and should do for themselves." -Abraham Lincoln

i dont mind ridding slow at all
    -Tyler

Awesome bike! Give me the bike and $9,000 for the TA??
    2007 Lexus LS460
    2013 Toyota Tundra Rock Warrior
    2011 Toyota Camry SE V6

Just ride like I do, alone! My brother is the only one I will trust on the road with me on the bike, everyone else is just a chance to kill me. Slightly paraniod, but I am going on 30 years with only 1 accident on a bike (got left turned in 86 while skipping school.....)

The same theory applies to people: I don't trust/like anyone I meet until they prove me wrong. It's easier to say "Boy was I wrong, he's a good guy!" than "Boy, was I wrong about him, he stole my lawnmower and knocked up the dog!"

Sean

Quote Originally Posted by TwistedLX

It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not.--Andre Gide

R.I.P. BCM Jawashoot Champion Toby and Kiki Champion GTSLOW's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by d0nut
    "and knocked up the dog!"

Sean
    I'm sorry to hear about your past troubles.

All posts from the above author are expected to be 100% BS. Thank you and have a nice day.

It's not a bad deal, now we have a dog that can tune a Civic up real good.....

Quote Originally Posted by BLK02TA
    I'm sorry to hear about your past troubles.

It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not.--Andre Gide

You should ride with us then...we are all too afraid to do wheelies and stupid ****.
    12 Suzuki Hayabusa Turbo
    12 Suzuki Hayabusa LE
    04 Pontiac GTO
    72 Pontiac GTO

Quote Originally Posted by FoxRacing06
    You should ride with us then...we are all too afraid to do wheelies and stupid ****.
    Good idea. I'm too afraid to do them too, although I wouldn't try either. OF course sometimes it likes to do it itself.
    -Tyler

<-- "the panty dropper" ACRturbo's Avatar
    bump for a sweet bike, i just went down on mine. Its in the garage torn down waiting on a few parts.
    sex on two wheels

We should go riding before you sell it though I really wanna hear it, i've never heard a bike like that.
    12 Suzuki Hayabusa Turbo
    12 Suzuki Hayabusa LE
    04 Pontiac GTO
    72 Pontiac GTO

Grim_Reeper7.0
    This is what im always bitching about. Dont let other peoples stupidity scare you off the bike. You shouldnt give it up because of dumb people......

Ol' School Ron North's Jewels Champion
    The idiots are still going to be around even when you are in your car. The only difference from you and the cage is that in the cage there is a great chance of not getting hurt. Should we try and get a group ride on Saturday afternoon going?

Grim_Reeper7.0
    Id go but im no longer welcome!

I could make a Sunday ride (I work Sat til 3ish). All we need is good weather!

Good weather, thats funny.......

Quote Originally Posted by Silver350
    The idiots are still going to be around even when you are in your car. The only difference from you and the cage is that in the cage there is a great chance of not getting hurt. Should we try and get a group ride on Saturday afternoon going?