HELP! Need a new ignition (tumbler/switch??)

Wondering where I can find a new ignition tumbler/switch.. Not sure what it's called exactly. Just the part in the column that the key goes into. My keys were stolen and I want to just replace the whole tumbler so it has a new key so I do not have to worry. Does anyone know where I can get this? I'm not exactly sure what the part is called therefore do not know where to look. I will also need new door locks/the part the key goes in to match the new key. Any help is definetly appreciated.

Thank you,

Jer
    98 Ranger 4.0 5spd 4x4 Ext Cab
    02 TLR

prolly going to have to go to the dealer for one... but i know i have replaced many at my work so an independent shop could do it too! I just call them ignition cylinder or key cylinder....
    '95 saturn < v8 GONE!
    '09 avalanche < tow rig
    '05 ion < DD
    '63 chevy ll < new project
    Some girls do want an 8 second ride

Quote Originally Posted by suprajer
    Wondering where I can find a new ignition tumbler/switch.. Not sure what it's called exactly. Just the part in the column that the key goes into. My keys were stolen and I want to just replace the whole tumbler so it has a new key so I do not have to worry. Does anyone know where I can get this? I'm not exactly sure what the part is called therefore do not know where to look. I will also need new door locks/the part the key goes in to match the new key. Any help is definetly appreciated.

Thank you,

Jer
    Year make model I can check work stock from home.

Found some on Ebay for 50 bux with the cylinder, harness and a new key. Locksmith said 120 to have it re-keyed. Holeshot, you can any way to get new door key holes? They used the same key. I wouldnt mind having a separate one for the door, so long as it's changed
    02 TLR

Found some on Ebay for 50 bux with the cylinder, harness and a new key. Locksmith said 120 to have it re-keyed. Holeshot, you can any way to get new door key holes? They used the same key. I wouldnt mind having a separate one for the door, so long as it's changed
    I can check tomorrow at work What year Supra ? Door locks are in the book not in the computer catalog

85 CelicaSupra P-type, thanks again. Anyway you could order them and then get them cut? to the key that im getting with the cylinder?
    02 TLR

85 CelicaSupra P-type, thanks again. Anyway you could order them and then get them cut? to the key that im getting with the cylinder?
    Not sure I will check and post @ lunch tomorrow. These would have keys with them if thay are available.

thatd be fine, i wouldnt mind having 2 keys.. just let me know about price/availability. Thanks!
    02 TLR

if you go to the dealer they can most likely cut one off the vin

Well I checked the book and the last years was 81. I called our tech hotline and they confirmed this. Looks as if I cant help you on that one. Sorry!

Quote Originally Posted by bad cutt
    if you go to the dealer they can most likely cut one off the vin
    That really won't help me considering someone else has a key to my car. That's why I'm replacing it all.
    02 TLR