No sleep till Brooklyn Heat Seeker WS6's Avatar

Pistol Petes or anywhere else 6/14?

Thinking about heading to Pistol Petes again. Was a packed lot last week.
    100-0 faster than your 0-60

Its GTO night at Solid Gold so I will be there is the weather holds.

hows the weather out there its iffy by me but ill probably show and go to the bar

GrimreaperSS
    Did anyone even show up? I was gonna go, but it was raining at my house when I got home at 5:15. Decided nobody was probably gonna show up, so I didnt either.

there wasnt a very good turn-out last night at Pistol Pete's, the threat of rain and cooler temps probably had a lot to do with it
    Next week we're hosting SVT Ford Feature Night at Pete's. I'll be at the front entrance, let me know if you're coming and I'll try to save you a spot.

Jason

I didn't go either to Petes. Got some rain in Wauk around 7 and headed out later on once the roads dried up. Oscars was unusually empty.

GrimreaperSS
    I know I will definitely be there next week , another guy I work with goes there too, He's quite the Mustang/SVT "freak". One problem, if its a specialty night, nothing but Ford/SVT products will be allowed on the bottom half of the lot. I'll look for you guys anyways, that is if I dont break at the track tonight (borrowing some slicks!).

6/21
    Looks like it's clearing up. I'll be at the entrance tonight at Pistol Pete's, if any of you stop up make sure to introduce yourself and say hi.
    Jason

Im in the field working until 6 or so & and car needs a quick wash afterwards. Going to stop at that Kopps on Bluemound in Brookfield- I hear the local exotics hang out there on Wed nights.

excellent turn-out tonight at Pistol Pete's considering the threat of bad weather all day. Saw (I THINK it was him), SMOKDU, tonight- very mean looking and sounding car! Also 3 really nice TA's, and a ton of sweet Mustangs. Almost forgot, a super clean Testarosa showed up, really nice guy.
    Next week is Classic Dune Buggy night. www.classicbuggyclub.com
    Not a huge dune buggy crowd out there anymore, so if the weather is nice plan on shining up your ride and come out.

Jason

GrimreaperSS
    Wish I could have made it, like I said I was going to. Forgot I had training in Schaumburg for the new Mazda CX-7, Mazdaspeed6 and Mazdaspeed3. I didnt get out of class til late. Then fighting wonderful traffic on the way back home. I just said screw-it, especially since I still had to clean my car.