50. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I would like that

23 46.00%
  • No, I do not want to see that on BCM

27 54.00%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Ol' School Ron North's Jewels Champion

Two wheeled Section

Lets get a poll going to see how many people think this is a good Idea and want a forum to talk about motorcycles.

Grim_Reeper7.0
    Good call, then all of you who dont care about bikes dont have to listen to my ranting and raving!!!!

I voted no, It's a car site, go to a bke site if you want to talk bikes all day.

Though giving "them" their own section would indeed make it easier to wipe out all at once... kinda like the ricer section

Grim_Reeper7.0
    The bike sites are full of to many morons, this site still has good members that arnt tools. Just adding a bike section would not be inviting every two wheeled moron in the city. Just simply a place for people that happen to ride bikes to discuss them outside of annoying all the CAR ONLY people.

Quote Originally Posted by animal
    I voted no, It's a car site, go to a bke site if you want to talk bikes all day.

Though giving "them" their own section would indeed make it easier to wipe out all at once... kinda like the ricer section

Quote Originally Posted by Grim_Reeper7.0
    Just adding a bike section would not be inviting every two wheeled moron in the city.
    Adding a ricer section brought in some 4 wheeled morons... since it's "nothing but morons" around here on bikes, can I assume the same will be true of that? Or will it be another section with 2 readers and 1 poster like the old firehawk forum? Just sounds more like clutter than anything, which is why I voted no.

But I'm only one guy

Animal you got a good point. But what if the forum was hidden from guest and made available when a person registers.

I voted yes, even though I do not, or ever will own a Motorcycle.

Its good to expand.

Alot of Bike guys are car guys also.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver350
    Animal you got a good point. But what if the forum was hidden from guest and made available when a person registers.
    It is possible that would weed out morons, but it'd also likely weed out anyone you guys would want to talk to as well... which could make it like i said... 2 readers strong. Unfortunately there's no good way to weed out who joins... so if you open it up at all, problems ensue.

good points for both sides although I voted no. I will let the vote determine.

Senior Member..now yer posting! Asteroids Champion Karts Champion penji04's Avatar

I said yes! im going to have some questions when fixing up my bike and it would be great to talk to people who care and not clutter other areas.

Quote Originally Posted by penji04
    I said yes! im going to have some questions when fixing up my bike and it would be great to talk to people who care and not clutter other areas.
    Well, there IS a Technical forum for all vehicles

Rick

Grim_Reeper7.0
    Come on motorcyclists......where are the people with real balls....the people that like to drag a knee at 120mph not buckle up there 5 point and hide behind there cage! There has got to be more of you out there, I know there are more motorcycle riders on this forum!!!!

Come on motorcyclists......where are the people with real balls....the people that like to drag a knee at 120mph not buckle up there 5 point and hide behind there cage! There has got to be more of you out there, I know there are more motorcycle riders on this forum!!!!
    Dude, wisconsin is full of bike morons... you said so yourself in your motorcycle thread.

Plus, as stated earlier, you're in a forum where people DO buckle up with their 5 points and ride in a cage, because it's a car forum

Maybe you could start brewcitycycles.com ?

Grim_Reeper7.0
    Although thats not a bad idea, i dont know enough about computers to start my own forum..... Anyways....there are enough people on this board that talk bikes that It would be nice to have a seperate place to talk about them so we dont have to agrivate the "car only" people. And to make a comment towards this being a car forum....its call "brewcitymuscle" Last time i checked.....imports or grand prix's wernt considerd "muscle cars" so technically they dont belong here either. So thats not a very good observation on your part.......

imports or grand prix's wernt considerd "muscle cars" so technically they dont belong here either. So thats not a very good observation on your part.......
    Actually if you knew me better, you'd know that I feel imports are inferior in every way... and in fact I wish I could nuke that forum off the board entirely

Grand prixs i'm indifferent on. They're in the gray area kinda like the GN's and other forced induction v6's... too much there not to include them.

Bikes in my opinion have as much to do with cars as boats do... should we also start a boats forum just because a few people might have some ideas on boats?

I think a bike section will turn out to be clutter on this board, and that is what I am against.

I voted no and I ride. I think it will just become another waste of space forum with 3 or 4 posters
    -Tyler

Maybe you could start brewcitycycles.com ?
    HMMMMMMM

I really think another forum will end up a waste with very little posts.

This forum really wouldn't be a good idea to have open to the public. Next thing we need is a bunch of squids trolling the board because of one section. The reason why this was brought up is mainly just give the cyclist a place to talk about bikes with out having to annoy members like animal. So Animal this will give you another place to look past instead of seeing something you do not want to read about in general chat.

Grim_Reeper7.0
    Point made.......Id like to change my vote.......ive been persuaded........

Actually if you knew me better, you'd know that I feel imports are inferior in every way... and in fact I wish I could nuke that forum off the board entirely

Grand prixs i'm indifferent on. They're in the gray area kinda like the GN's and other forced induction v6's... too much there not to include them.

Bikes in my opinion have as much to do with cars as boats do... should we also start a boats forum just because a few people might have some ideas on boats?

I think a bike section will turn out to be clutter on this board, and that is what I am against.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver350
    So Animal this will give you another place to look past instead of seeing something you do not want to read about in general chat.
    I applaud your efforts to cater to me