WTB cheap scooter/moped

looking for a project scooter for next years AMA suzuki double header in elkhart next year, gonna do a streetfigther spree, lookin for a cheap running scooter, if anyone has one or knows of one lemme know
    thanks
    ryan
    2007 brilliant black Chrysler 300C SRT8

Senior Member..now yer posting! Asteroids Champion Karts Champion penji04's Avatar

i have a 78 vespa bravo!
    Last edited by penji04; 06-05-2010 at 10:57 PM.

1quickgtp
    now that right there is a peice of art work lol

Senior Member..now yer posting! Asteroids Champion Karts Champion penji04's Avatar

And if the engine brakes you can pedal it to the finish line! Ill look into a moped you might actually want i think my friend might have one, im not sure if he got rid of it yet or not.

yeah lemme know if he still has it or not, and some details if you can get me some info......thanks
    ryan
    2007 brilliant black Chrysler 300C SRT8

Grim_Reeper7.0
    Ive to a extra 03 Gixxer 1K engine and frame with rear shock and swingarm...wouldnt take much to put it back together....

98 Ranger 4.0 5spd 4x4 Ext Cab
    02 TLR

sorry already got rid of it a while ago, small old honda moped. Ill keep my eyes open for anything that might come up and pm you if i find something.