Need some import help!

My sister's TL Type S needs a headlight and bulb. Anyone know of a Acura/Honda board that would have used stuff plus a fix for a headlight that isnt sealed anymore? The bulb alone was $149 from the dealer.....damm crakcheads
    I offer online scheduling using BookFresh

Is the plastic lens itself cracked, or is it just not sealed where the clear lens meets the ugly plastic? If it is the later, there is a fairly easy fix for it.

Rick

The lens isnt cracked its just not sealed anymore and I need a HID bulb for it.
    I offer online scheduling using BookFresh

Ok, not sure where to get a HID buld from, but if it is just the seal, you can throw them in the oven at like 200 degrees for 20 minutes or so. It will gooify the current sealant. You can pull the pieces apart, remove some of the goo and replace with a black silicon RTV sealer. Let it dry, and it will be sealed. I did this to my STi HID lights, I can find you the DIY if you want. That is to say, that I am thinking correctly of what your seal issue is.

The bulb though is another issue.

Rick

yoosef....

tl.acurazine.com
    03 Cobra Vert - Mostly Stock

Quote Originally Posted by Exitspeed View Post
    People are so lazy. They don't even want to work at a relationship. They just give up.

BCM Cruiser
    Its a HID bulb? More than likely everywhere you go your gonna have to pay top dollar for those.