Blk C6 ZO6 and a Blk C5 ZO6

I was doing about 70 when a C6 ZO6 blew past me in the emergency lane on 43 today. That car is absolutely gorgeous but I was just waiting for him to lose it the way he was driving. Too many cars to be weaving in/out and oh yeah......it was raining like hell out! Do they not have traction issues on that car?!?!

Not 2 minutes later on Bradley ave a sweet C5 ZO6 on HREs blew a red light while passing 2 cars on the shoulder......what the hell is wrong with people today?!! Sound like cabin fever due to rain now

>rain
    I offer online scheduling using BookFresh

Quote Originally Posted by Yooformula
    I was doing about 70 when a C6 ZO6 blew past me in the emergency lane on 43 today. That car is absolutely gorgeous but I was just waiting for him to lose it the way he was driving. Too many cars to be weaving in/out and oh yeah......it was raining like hell out! Do they not have traction issues on that car?!?!

Not 2 minutes later on Bradley ave a sweet C5 ZO6 on HREs blew a red light while passing 2 cars on the shoulder......what the hell is wrong with people today?!! Sound like cabin fever due to rain now

>rain
    Wow.........I hope the c5 blowing the light was not a guy I know. Was the car black?

Yeah Dave, it was black. The light was yellow when he entered the intersection and was red clearly before he exited but I couldnt really tell if the 2 morons he passed had jammed him up before the lanes merged so who knows.

formerly known as Madison Dave Cleveland Dave's Avatar
    ^^^ if it was yellow when he entered thats not really blowing a red light.

That must have been a fast yellow cause my side turned green and he wasnt even halfway through it. lol

i've seen 2 black C6 Z06's in the last month, one on I-43 here in Delavan and one later that night at "forum" on 100.
    Quote Originally Posted by 88Nightmare
    its always winter on bcm!

I'll touch your apex PureSound15's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Madison Dave
    ^^^ if it was yellow when he entered thats not really blowing a red light.

You still get a ticket if it turns red while you're in the intersection. Atleast in Milwaukee county you do

I didn't think that was true either until it happened to my buddy a week ago while I was with him.

Pulled over? or a ticket in the mail from a camera

I'll touch your apex PureSound15's Avatar
    We were pulled over.

formerly known as Madison Dave Cleveland Dave's Avatar
    i guess i better stop downshifting and hitting it hard through yellow lights...lol