Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    onefstcamaro

2002 Mustang Gt For Sale:

Terminated
    Last edited by onefstcamaro; 04-26-2006 at 07:09 AM.

The man in the box Jukebox Hero Champion My House Is Bigger Than Your House Champion Smaugs Treasure Champion Lash's Avatar
    Post pics

God damn it... Son of a bitch. Brian98GTP's Avatar
    Buy it Luke... buy it buy it buy it buy it buy it buy it!!!!!!
    Hale To The Zoo!!

TWO-TON ENGINE HOIST: A tool for testing the maximum tensile strength of everything you forgot to disconnect.

Quote Originally Posted by juicedimpss
    no,i think dani makes a better looking chick than the one we are talking about

07 GP GXP
    01 Camaro SS

My Garage

The man in the box Jukebox Hero Champion My House Is Bigger Than Your House Champion Smaugs Treasure Champion Lash's Avatar
    lol...I'm looking for something a little older. But I just like to look at pretty pictures

Your friend moght wanna adjust the price.
    I've seen a 1999 Z28 with 30k miles for $13,500. Its in the Journal Sentinal.

Good Luck, thought I give your friend a heads up
    'Merica, Hell Yeah!

sooo what ***..... 4th gens suck!! go whore up somebody elses ****

97ss
    Sounds like a nice car

onefstcamaro
    Go as low as 14K. This car is brand knew.

I'll let him know to post some pics

onefstcamaro
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteThunderZ28

Well this car is 3 years newer and has a lot of money invested in it. I think 14 or 15K is reasonable.

Please only post if interested..Thanx

Post whore
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteThunderZ28

Do you have to give 2 cents about every car for sale on the boards? You are comparing two different cars 3 years apart. I've seen you do this a number of times now. Just keep to yourself unless you are interested in buying the car!

Grim_Reeper7.0
    To be honest, i think its a bit high myself.......It doesnt have any expensive big power mods so really there not worth anything to me personally, i dont know how other people feel about that. And not to be ****, but he would honestly be VERY lucky to see that thing put 300hp to the ground with that combo.... I think its worth more around $13K. Just my $.02

Quote Originally Posted by sidewayzbimmer
    Do you have to give 2 cents???? Just keep to yourself unless you are interested in buying the car!

post some all around picture of the mustang so we can take a look see.. does seem a lil high but who knows maybe it is worth that much

-A4
    -Couple Mods

Quote Originally Posted by sidewayzbimmer
    Do you have to give 2 cents about every car for sale on the boards? You are comparing two different cars 3 years apart. I've seen you do this a number of times now. Just keep to yourself unless you are interested in buying the car!
    No ****. Seriously, I see you post "OMG PRICE IS TOO HIGH" in so many threads. Tell him over PM or keep your comments to yourself. This is why the classified's could probably use a moderator (and not your White).
    -Tyler

onefstcamaro
    No ****. If you think the price is too high or you dont think the car is pushing out 300hp then pm me and tell me their. This thread was made specifically for people interested in the car.

Im sorry i even started this thread.

but again this is a forum and everyone is entitled to their opinion

thats the beauty of this place .. freedom of speech

i think we had an issue like this in another thread like dude said

if you dont like someone's opinion PM them and be upfront n nice

about it thats all

-A4
    -Couple Mods

Bullshit it's pure fu

Bullshit it's pure ******* disrespect to talk chit out the side of your mouth, when you haven't even seen the car. Then compare it to a plastic piece of **** Camaro that even with a great motors where nailed down to showroom floors and discontinued.

eh...freedom of speach yes....but theres no reason to trash the dudes for sale thread. He IS trying to sell something...and those kinds of posts dont help. How would you feel if this was your thread being cluttered by negative crap? Gotta see it from both sides You can PM him with your negativity also...no need to post it here.

[QUOTE=shimmy]Bullshit it's pure ******* disrespect to talk chit out the side of your mouth, when you haven't even seen the car. Then compare it to a plastic piece of **** Camaro that even with a great motors where nailed down to showroom floors and discontinued.[/QUOTED]

Don't bring yourself down to that level...
    -Tyler