Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by theavenger333
    gotta have patience dude......
    whats that have to do with anything? The car sat for weeks while I was stuck without a car..
    94 Formula A4, ALL the Basic Bolt-ons. Best Time before Drag Radials and a Tune = 13.3 @ 104mph ( SOLD)
    00 Maxima, SE 5-Speed, ( SOLD)
    2011 Subaru Impreza WRX - WR Blue, Stage 1 Tune ONLY ( SOLD)
    2012 Subaru Impreza STI - WR Blue

that sucks post some sound clips of the new setup when u can

-A4
    -Couple Mods

1/2 BCM POOL Tag Champs 97z2801ss's Avatar
    good deal julio I wanna hear it soon

"You can get a lot more done with a kind word and a gun,than with a kind word alone."-Al Capone

"Ever since we was kids,we always knew that people can be bought.It was only a question of who did the buyin' and for how much"-Charlie "Lucky" Luciano

Senior Member..now yer posting! purpl72olds's Avatar
    Sounded pretty damn good for an LT1 car, Stopped in and looked at it last week.

Quote Originally Posted by purpl72olds
    Sounded pretty damn good for an LT1 car, Stopped in and looked at it last week.
    they did a really nice Job
    94 Formula A4, ALL the Basic Bolt-ons. Best Time before Drag Radials and a Tune = 13.3 @ 104mph ( SOLD)

Quote Originally Posted by nickz_28
    Mufflers and Pipes on sunset drive in Waukesha, they will do it and they do very excellent work. Give them a jingle and see what they say.

They BUTCHERED the exhaust on my last Camaro. Took it there for a simple 3" Flowmaster install and it looked like they bent the pipe over someone's knee before they installed it!! It was pretty cheap though so I guess you get what you pay for!

On that note, I also need some exhaust work done too. I need about a 2" section removed from the Y-pipe and re-welded and re-hung. My $hit hangs WAY too low!! Anyone want to take on a side job?

1991 Z/28
    \m/(>.<)\m/
    2006 Impala

check out OTE, Scales. They're doing the exhaust on pop's 32', fairly reasonable too. Give em a call. Did you take your car in for an estimate yet?

not to sidetrack this convo, but what's the deal with big 3? I saw the place in waukesha a while ago and was thinking wtf? There's no fast rides EVER sitting around there, and their website sucks my nuts. Is that an actual business? I saw one dude that worked there driving a neon with altezzas for christ sake!
    -Nick Chandler

Funny thing, Forrest from Big Three called me today at 8:30pm and says, "I remember talking to you earlier about having blown your motor. Keep us in mind for building your new one." Yea......... Keep in mind a class of third graders could build a better motor out of popsicle sticks. I just said "yea, ok" and hung up. Then I realized it was 8:30 at night. Who knows what Forrest is ASE certified in, we all know it isn't common sense.
    Owner of Sunset Self Storage LLC. LET ME KNOW IF YOU NEED STORAGE. 24/7 access. No Contract length. Self Storage/Portable Storage/Vehicle Transport
    Thanks, Brad 262.751.9439

09 Cadillac CTS V Has some stuff done...
    05 Chevy Duramax: Best time in 4wd was 12.22 @ 108
    99 Harley Davidson Ultra Classic: Big Bore, Cams, tune.

Quote Originally Posted by FoRmuLa_DiVa
    whats that have to do with anything? The car sat for weeks while I was stuck without a car..
    there were quite a few more suggestions after you went and got it done at kilpatricks, thats all. it seems having exhaust fabbed can be a life or death thing, i needed a custom job done on a car once, nobody would touch it for under 200 bucks. a month later i met a guy who woulda welded it up for 50. i'm also quite suprised a few of those places said they wouldn't even look at it, especially dennis' midas..... guess you got fooked, on the account of being AC Slater?
    "A turbo, exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, with a supercharger, air goes in, witchcraft happens and you go faster."
    - Jeremy Clarkson

there were quite a few more suggestions after you went and got it done at kilpatricks, thats all. it seems having exhaust fabbed can be a life or death thing, i needed a custom job done on a car once, nobody would touch it for under 200 bucks. a month later i met a guy who woulda welded it up for 50. i'm also quite suprised a few of those places said they wouldn't even look at it, especially dennis' midas..... guess you got fooked, on the account of being AC Slater?
    Dennis was out on disability. He is back now but the guy running(Paul) the place probably didnt know him.

Its reeeealllly hard to go to school and work everyday without my daily driver

dont go to GM Goodwrench on hwy 100....they are terrible at doing anything

2002 Pontiac Firehawk #0994 of 1501
    6-Spd. | 345hp | 0-60 = 5.2 Sec.

mufflers and pipes is usually cheap.

Post whore
    holy old thread!

Yea it is, Why do you keep digging up all the old threads?????
    Owner of Sunset Self Storage LLC. LET ME KNOW IF YOU NEED STORAGE. 24/7 access. No Contract length. Self Storage/Portable Storage/Vehicle Transport
    Thanks, Brad 262.751.9439

09 Cadillac CTS V Has some stuff done...
    05 Chevy Duramax: Best time in 4wd was 12.22 @ 108
    99 Harley Davidson Ultra Classic: Big Bore, Cams, tune.