Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: New Automobile!

Here's a pic of Feature Pony's "Coronet"

Dusting off my knick knack... MurphysLaw88GT's Avatar
    i always wanted an a12 coronet! i found one two years ago, but dude wouldnt sell

I am in the process of rebuilding the carb on the dodge as we speak. The thing was filled with a brown silt in the inside. It will be back together later tonite after work. I will put it on the car later on, maybe this weekend. Then i will fire it up and see if it runs any better. Also, I was trying to free the idle mixture screws (they WOULD NOT turn) and i got em loose, but they had been turned all the way out (both of em). Im guessing that that also will help it run for shit. I just could not get them to turn when on the car. I had to soak them buggers in penetrating oil. I just have to title it, throw collector plates on it, put the gas tank back in it, and drive it. Noe that does not mean i woudnt like to get tires, as the ones on the car are the same ones from the factory!

A regular know-it-all Tetris Champion Snake Champion Lasagna From Heaven Champion Mac Man Champion Mahjong. Champion Mini Putt 3 Champion Plastic Saucer Champion Ratman Ralph Champion Prince Valiant's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Let me know how it goes....and as far as the idle mixture screw, turn them all the way in, then back each one out two revolutions. That'll be an approximate starting point to start the car on...then you'll be able to fine tune it on the car.
    1979 Lil' Red Express -Officially the quickest "bolt-on" LRT in the country.
    1989 Shelby CSX #500/500
    The most powerful production Minivan, ever...

Be sure to check out my weekly adventures on the second page of your Sunday Comics!

I put on the BBD, and I just put the screws back to where the originally were, and the car ran AWESOME!!!!!!! Well, it ran like a car with 34,000 miles should. settled into a perfect idle, NO stumbles!