Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: New Automobile!

Dusting off my knick knack... MurphysLaw88GT's Avatar

New Automobile!

I am in the process of aquring a '68 Dodge Coronet...nice shape, mint interior, 318, but it comes with a 383/a-833. will have pics soon. i will pick it out of storage in a month

68RR440
    You got any more info to share? Base model, 440 or 500? What color? 2 Door, right? 68's are a good year, is this one local? If so, I may know the car, I been into Mopars my whole life, I know all the local Mopar parts collectors/hoarders, let me know if you need anything...
    Don't forget the pics when you get it!

got it for sure. it is a white two door hardtop with a black vynl roof. coronet 440. factory ac car (that will change) i got it from my best friend who passed away recently. i have always loved mopars, but a $hitty a$$ way to get one. one of my other best freinds (69 roadrunner's) dad is a mopar parts guru (crossram connection),and i know a bunch of mopar guys as well, but if i need something, i may be letting you know sooner than you may think regerding parts. i will need a power bulge hood soon, color dont matter

Senior Member..now yer posting! purpl72olds's Avatar
    Hey, did you end up selling the 'stang then or do you still have it? You'll have to pm about your late friend if you think i know him and sorry to hear about that. Plenty of mopar connections here as you know too! Dan

thanks turkey

oh yeah, i still got the moostang. running good, gotta install the gears i got tho.

does anyone know where to find a 68 super bee "power bulge" hood. i will try to find a pic

Senior Member..now yer posting!
    http://chico.craigslist.org/pts/152669781.html

I have a 1970 Bee Bulge hood, but that doesnt do ya any good.

Senior Member..now yer posting! purpl72olds's Avatar
    Did you ever put a clutch in that thing ? I know you told me you were having problems with it last year when i talked to you. Let me know on the gears if you want a hand!

dont know how to set backlash and chit. i wanna try to find lift acess. maybe see if bill lamb will lemme use his.

68RR440
    I just came across this on another board, figured I'd pass it along...

1968 Dodge Coronet 440, entire car (air) load of parts for sale, no drive-train or body panels, email mikejan1968@sbcglobal.net or ph# 1-262-656-1440 (Wisconsin) many small or one of..reasonable prices...Thanks...Mike

I'm trying to think of the last 68 Coronet I saw on the road....

There was a nice yellow 68 R/T that ran around Milw when I had my 69 R/T. I know there was a really rotted 68 R/T in a garage off of the Plainfield curve of the freeway also.

There is/was a 69 sitting on Loomis road the other day that looked real good though.....
    It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not.--Andre Gide

Wonder where my mom's 68 R/T 440 ended up. Crushed, restored, or still rotting somewhere? Pops said it was rusting pretty good when they sold it in 77. I bet it's still around SE Wisconsin in some fashion or another...

Can you believe that was the car he talked her into buying when she turned 16...
    Last edited by DirtyMax; 05-05-2006 at 09:28 AM.

A guy my dad works with, rich, says he found his 691/2 6pak bee holding up a sign to a junkyard in the early 80's.

Its to bad how you got the car though

Stock bottom end H/C LT1 404RWHP

hey, if you can call me soon, that would be great, cause you are in bumblefvck egypt. got sum hiylllariusssssssss $hit to let you in on. check this site before you go home!!

MuscleGTO
    Alohaautomotive, that is a sweet looking ride man

scool is out, now i can take delivery of my new domestic whip!!! i will post pics asap

68RR440
    Quote Originally Posted by MurphysLaw88GT
    scool is out, now i can take delivery of my new domestic whip!!! i will post pics asap

Took delivery of the Coronet Today......yes, yes I know picsorban. ALAS, i will try to find the digi to take pics. Or my freind (69Roadrunner) RAZR phone to upload pics. It is a good 20 foot car. Well you will see soon. if i have problems uploading pics, who could i send them to to post for me? All i have to do is put in the tank, fuel pump, and for god sakes, get some new tires (wikked dryrot)!!!