93 lx hatch. 5.0 calypso green/grey interior

5 speed

85,xxx original miles

Brand New- heater core, front tires, thermostat, alternator

Last Year- less than 500 miles ago - Water pump, radiator

Newer rear tires - 245/50/16

Pro 5.0 Shifter
    Moroso Cold Air Intake

Car needs a throwout bearing. Have new bearings (throwout and pilot)
    To my knowledge the clutch is original also.

Power windows work
    Power locks - don't work

CD Player
    MTX rear speakers
    Pioneer front speakers

MUST SELL SOON. ASKING $4500 OBO. NEEDS TO GO.

EMAIL - UWWLAGUNA@yahoo.com

Probably would get more interest with pictures...
    2007 Lexus LS460
    2013 Toyota Tundra Rock Warrior
    2011 Toyota Camry SE V6

needastangbad
    probably would yeah if i had a digital camera. i forgot about the old days where people went to look at cars they were intrested in like lets say if you saw an ad in the newspaper that was about 1/4 the size of the one i posted on here with no pics. ill try to get some asap.

Quote Originally Posted by needastangbad
    probably would yeah if i had a digital camera. i forgot about the old days where people went to look at cars they were intrested in like lets say if you saw an ad in the newspaper that was about 1/4 the size of the one i posted on here with no pics. ill try to get some asap.
    The only reason they drove & looked was because they were forced to, there was no internet.
    Gas was only $1 back then too assbag.
    _] Jeff
    _] '08 Audi A4 S-Line
    _] '98 Eclipse Spyder GS-T
    _] '93 Toyota Camry
    www.flickr.com/photojeffic

needastangbad
    here are the pics. the car runs and drives fine.

Grim_Reeper7.0
    Wow, that car is identical to my old fox that I sold and regret sellling everyday. Same year and color! Only appearance difference is I didnt have pipes out the back, had MAC pro dumps....... Id so snatch that car off your hands if I had the cash right now...

Sent you a PM! (needastangbad)
    '95 saturn < v8 GONE!
    '09 avalanche < tow rig
    '05 ion < DD
    '63 chevy ll < new project
    Some girls do want an 8 second ride

Sent you an email, is the car sold? let me know
    Matt
    262-894-5664 very interested

needastangbad
    i emailed you back.

^^^

you never called on tuesday??? what happened???
    '95 saturn < v8 GONE!
    '09 avalanche < tow rig
    '05 ion < DD
    '63 chevy ll < new project
    Some girls do want an 8 second ride

needastangbad
    i already told you in a pm that i dont have a phone right now. i am in the process of switching cell companies and do not have a phone at this time. i also told you that tuesday would not work for me as i had something come up and was going to be unavailable. i also said that i would let you know when i will be available or i will have my dad show the car, whatever works best for me.i am a full time student and i also work full time as well, so my time is very limited. sorry for any inconvenience.

where are you located. would tonight work to look at it?

needastangbad
    the car is at my parents house in north prairie. its near delafield if you know where that is. tonight would not work, i have night class from 6:15 to 8:45. friday i work 12-8 and saturday I work 9-5. saturday night would be the earliest i could do anything. My dad does not have a set of keys for the car otherwise I would let him show it.

I have cash in hand right now, I just sold my other car and I do not have anything to drive right now so I am in need of a car asap, is there any way you can drop off the keys at your parents before school tonight? Or is the car unlocked so I can atleast see the interior and the engine bay. If you would like to sell your car today let me know if any of this is posible.

needastangbad
    i do not have time to drive to their house and make it back here before class. the car is also not unlocked. as i said earlier the earliest i can do anything is saturday night. and just so we are clear as well, i know the car is worth what im asking for it so i am not open to any low ball offers. i have spent over 1,000 just getting all the mainenance items out of the way.

so you say 4500 OBO in your add above, what is the lowest you are willing to take for the car?

I am not interested in giving you a lowball offer, I am just wondering what you will take for the car since you said OBO

is there any rust on the car, does it leak anything?

needastangbad
    the car has very little rust, id say its 90% rust free. if you have been looking for a fox body for a while you should know that you will not find a perfectly clean car for anywhere near this price. i have had 6 of them and searched for this one for a year. they are not around and if they are super clean they command a much higher price. and no the car does not leak anything to my knowledge, it sat all winter and there wasnt a drop of oil or coolant under the car when i took it out.

The man in the box Jukebox Hero Champion My House Is Bigger Than Your House Champion Smaugs Treasure Champion Lash's Avatar
    Yeah...that pretty much appears to be a great price for that car. If I only had the money....