Appt. for rent April 1st

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    appt/ just east of tosa and just west of 41.

2 bedroom is for rent. Its a lower $625 plus deposit($625). the heat,water,elec,gas,appl. all included. there is a basement as well. no parking. the neighbor hood is quiet and safe. i leave my doors unlock quite often and never had a problem. not many people park on the streets so parking is easy. medium size fenced yard. cats ok. sunday will be the first day for a walk though after i clean up and i get some notice... any other Qs plz PM me or post somthing...

my phone # is xxxxxxxxxxxx most likely ill be working until 7pm in most cases and am now working 6 days a week. plz leave a message ill get ahold of you ASAP.

thanks again,
    Michael
    Last edited by Berettaspeed; 06-10-2007 at 10:46 PM.

Thanks for the heads up!

Just playin.
    Last edited by Flight_740; 06-11-2007 at 10:09 AM.

Formerly known as Yellow Wagon jbiscuit's Avatar
    I need a TV, can you unhook yours so I can just grab it and go? OH and if your neighbors want to call the police, my name is Mike and I drive an Infiniti!

bwww haaaa haaa!
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    2012 Subaru WRX STi 5-door
    1964 Biscayne 2dr - 4-speed

Got and hot neigbors?... ...Any pictures of them?... ...Do they leave there shades open at night?....
    Keith & Amanda
    2001 Formula Firehawk
    87 GN Only fast on the Souf Side
    70 GS 455 Stock Appearing

BCM sponsor
    On 50th and State? I doubt it, unless you think crack whores are hot Keith.

2008 Subabru Outback XT - Grocery Getter
    1964 Chevy BelAir 327 4-speed on Bags

Whats a crack whore?...... ....Is that kind of like a ground hog?......Do they have a season?....Need a license to "hunt" one?......
    Keith & Amanda
    2001 Formula Firehawk
    87 GN Only fast on the Souf Side
    70 GS 455 Stock Appearing

Quote Originally Posted by yellow wagon
    I need a TV, can you unhook yours so I can just grab it and go? OH and if your neighbors want to call the police, my name is Mike and I drive an Infiniti!

bwww haaaa haaa!

HAHA, Can I use your car tonight J? I need to move somthing.

Man im serious guys.. you all suck. . this is not a bad neighborhgood at all. don't think cause its the north side its ghetto...

50th & State is a pretty nice area yet. That's almost the east end of Tosa. State doesn't get real bad til the other side of Sherman. Plus you can walk home drunk from Saz's........

Quote Originally Posted by Berettaspeed
    Man im serious guys.. you all suck. . this is not a bad neighborhgood at all. don't think cause its the north side its ghetto...
    It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not.--Andre Gide

Mmmmmm Saz's
    2007 Lexus LS460
    2013 Toyota Tundra Rock Warrior
    2011 Toyota Camry SE V6

Street parking I assume?
    Thanks,
    Joe Reichard
    2007 Saab 9-5 Aero
    2010 Saab 9-3 2.0T 6-Speed Manual... It's my wife's and she lets me drive it from time to time...
    2002 Saab 9-3 Viggen Convertible
    1995 Saab 900 Turbo Convertible

Close to the NAPA warehouse too...you'll always have spare part within walking distance.

Quote Originally Posted by MoparScott
    Close to the NAPA warehouse too...you'll always have spare part within walking distance.

hell yeah they know me too well there

OK update on appt. for rent.. It is a 2 bedroom. Nice size appt. This will be a 6 month lease. I will be cleaning and possible doing some painting saturday and sunday. ill be more than happy to let people look around, but i will be cleaning and plastic will be on the carpet,so some imagination will be needed to see how everything will look LOL

Kitchen-11X14
    Living room-13X12
    M. Bedroom-13X11.5
    2nd Bedroom-9X7.5
    Sun Porch 11X5
    Side Porch/hall 8X4

Ceiling 8.5-9 tall
    Last edited by Berettaspeed; 04-01-2006 at 01:13 AM.

Still for rent. after the 15th ill have it for first month half rent. Otherwise im moving downstairs and will try and rent out my upper 1 bedroom. minus the sun porch and 2nd room, but the bathroom is much larger than the lower. the living room, kitchen, and bedroom are the same size as the lower. the bath room is about the same size as them 2nd bed room. the upper would be $500 plus 500 deposit. 6 month lease.

Why only a 6 mo lease? Just curious...
    Thanks,
    Joe Reichard
    2007 Saab 9-5 Aero
    2010 Saab 9-3 2.0T 6-Speed Manual... It's my wife's and she lets me drive it from time to time...
    2002 Saab 9-3 Viggen Convertible
    1995 Saab 900 Turbo Convertible

cause some people might like it better if the decide to move out?? i dunno. cause i was thinking in maybe a year or 2 i want to move downstairs, but i dunno 6 months just seems like a magic number.. i could do 1 year, but it feels/ sounds more tied down. i would be more than happy to keep renewing the lease LOL..

i got one guy coming to look at it today.