Thread: Free Van

Vintage Racer

Free Van

No joke my mother is giving away her van to whoever can tow it out or get it running. Sat for about 2 and half years, fires right up with starting fluid but dies shortly thereafter. It's a 1990 Dodge Caravan LE and yes gents it does have the wood siding. Trans was rebuild like 25-30 thousand ago. Rear window is broken from some punk who came into my yard and hit it with something, and the trunk wont latch, but a junk yard hatch will do the trick. Ran perfect when it was parked, has newer Nokian Hakkapeliita NRW tires.

So if you're looking for a hella cheap fixer upper give me a call at 262-352-0261 and I can fill you in with all I know about it.
    Beater: 96 Dodge 1500 5.9 4x4 trans fixed!!
    Toys: 70 Saab 99 GT3/GTU, 54 Chevy Bel Air Sedan

is it the 3 liter or the 4 cylinder? I might be interested. I could tow it out if the tires hold air.

Vintage Racer

SOLD if only it weren't free

Was the 3 liter, some guy called like 30 minutes after i posted.

Sorry all the van is gone. However if you'd like I can see what he is using off it and maybe he can work something out with what the rest of you may need.
    Beater: 96 Dodge 1500 5.9 4x4 trans fixed!!
    Toys: 70 Saab 99 GT3/GTU, 54 Chevy Bel Air Sedan

I think I am the he that he is speaking of.
    (I was in advanced English in HS!)

I should be grabbin the bus Wed and giving it a once over to see what the deal is!

Sean
    It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not.--Andre Gide