Thread: Black Camaro

2006 roadking custom. KF 9000 Champion 0TransAm0's Avatar

Black Camaro

i see it all the time sitten in a driveway just off of hwy38 in oakcreek just south of georgie porgie's its sitten on slicks and skinnies i believe.. i was just wonderin if he/she is a member?

Ive seen that car all the time when I go to my cousins house... Its a Z28 for sure but I dont think those are slicks in the back though. It might be someones on BCM, but Ive been seening a few black Z28 runing up and down howell ave.... Just yesterday I saw a silver LS1 Z28 with black wheels, young kid maybe still in high school, apeared stock.
    'Merica, Hell Yeah!

2006 roadking custom. KF 9000 Champion 0TransAm0's Avatar
    they gotta be slicks in the back they say Hooser on them or whatever brand that is..unless they make a street tire 2.. i will take pix the next time i go by thier.

I stopped there today to look and the tires were BF Goodrich. There to skinny to be slicks, they look like normal tires.
    'Merica, Hell Yeah!

Quote Originally Posted by 0TransAm0
    i see it all the time sitten in a driveway just off of hwy38 in oakcreek just south of georgie porgie's its sitten on slicks and skinnies i believe.. i was just wonderin if he/she is a member?

i have seen that one before... i have always wondered about it too! i never see it driving but just sitting in the driveway!
    '95 saturn < v8 GONE!
    '09 avalanche < tow rig
    '05 ion < DD
    '63 chevy ll < new project
    Some girls do want an 8 second ride

Yeah Im just trying to figure out why the hell would you leave a black car sitting out all year round.
    'Merica, Hell Yeah!