Fast grocery getter...

2006 Greater Milwaukee Auto Show

http://www.motortrendautoshows.com/m...ee/coupon.html

use that link to get a few dollars off your tickets....have a good time...
    2006 AWD Black TBSS
    Tom tuned
    ...Now it's Loose and Loud!!!

GrimreaperSS
    Who needs tickets when you get in for free. Sort of a nice perk working for a dealer, afterall it is the Milwaukee show. Had to help get my boss' "new" miata race car ready for the show this week. One of the owners of Concours Motors bought it/built it so his kids could go racing. Must be nice.

1/2 BCM POOL Tag Champs 97z2801ss's Avatar
    I have a AAA card haha

"You can get a lot more done with a kind word and a gun,than with a kind word alone."-Al Capone

"Ever since we was kids,we always knew that people can be bought.It was only a question of who did the buyin' and for how much"-Charlie "Lucky" Luciano

I used to work at Concours years ago. Is Tony Sanflippo and The Wuesthoffs(sp) still there? I went to school with Tony's daughter. Im just gonna leave it at that!
    Project Whoop yo ass v2.0 is underway.......

If ignorance is bliss, why arent there more happy people in the world???

Some people just don't know how to drive...I call these people... "Everybody But Me."

GrimreaperSS
    Yeah, they are all still there. Tony has moved to a different position from sales manager, something like fleet sales or some odd crap, Im not sure. Pat packard I believe is now the sales manager. What did you do there? May or may not have heard some things about you. Just wondering.

Every year the Autoshow gets worse and worse. I dont know about any of you but I went last saturday and I was in and out in about 2 hours. All they really had there was a bunch of garbage that belonged in a landfill. There were a few decent cars there but for the very most part it wasnt worth the 8 bucks to get in and 10 bucks to get a parking spot.

I don't like looking at new cars. The only shows I pay to go to is old school or custom shows. You will see all those cookie stamped cars on the road soon anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by BlownMe
    I used to work at Concours years ago. Is Tony Sanflippo and The Wuesthoffs(sp) still there? I went to school with Tony's daughter. Im just gonna leave it at that!
    Tina?

Did you know Kat?
    When Injustice Becomes Law; Rebellion Becomes Duty

Quote Originally Posted by nickz_28
    Every year the Autoshow gets worse and worse. I dont know about any of you but I went last saturday and I was in and out in about 2 hours. All they really had there was a bunch of garbage that belonged in a landfill. There were a few decent cars there but for the very most part it wasnt worth the 8 bucks to get in and 10 bucks to get a parking spot.
    i totally agree with you .. i got in free thru work but still split the cost of parking.. 5 bucks def was NOT worth it.. had some good mexican food tho afterwards i think it was called LaFuente?

-A4
    -Couple Mods

la fuente is awesome...went on student night for 2 for 1 deal...it was ok nothing special....except sitting in the z06...mmmmmmm
    Brandon
    2004.5 K2500hd LLY Dmax/Allison EC/SB - Minor Mod's
    2005 Trailblazer Lt 4x4 - Wife's - Stock
    PS3HANDLE:SilverStreak82

Killer Margaritas by the pitcher. I was falling down drunk there on my birthday

La Fuente sucks balls now..........I used to go there all the time........I mean 3 times a month.

I have found a wayyyy better place. BOTANAS down the street has better FOOD, SERVICE, and Prices. The Ritas are on par with La Fuente.