R.I.P. BCM Jawashoot Champion Toby and Kiki Champion GTSLOW's Avatar

Exclamation (ASAP) Loud Mouth 1 or Loud Mouth 2??

Whats the difference?? Im ordering it tonite and need to decide which to get!!

HELP!!
    All posts from the above author are expected to be 100% BS. Thank you and have a nice day.

Sorry but Magnaflow or GMMG. I know that isn't what you wanted to hear. I have Magnaflow, sounds good, stainless, and cheap.
    Owner of Sunset Self Storage LLC. LET ME KNOW IF YOU NEED STORAGE. 24/7 access. No Contract length. Self Storage/Portable Storage/Vehicle Transport
    Thanks, Brad 262.751.9439

09 Cadillac CTS V Has some stuff done...
    05 Chevy Duramax: Best time in 4wd was 12.22 @ 108
    99 Harley Davidson Ultra Classic: Big Bore, Cams, tune.

Senior Member..now yer posting! 88camaro's Avatar

loud mouth 1
    Great flow, aggressive sound.
    If you're looking for the best-flowing, meanest-sounding exhaust systems in the business, SLP's Loud Mouth systems are for you. They use a specially designed resonator instead of a traditional muffler, allowing them to provide unmatched power increases and a wicked "wide-open" sound. Gains of up to 25 HP are possible, depending upon the application. You'll feel--and hear--the difference!

loud mouth 2
    "If you're looking for the best-flowing, meanest-sounding exhaust systems in the business, SLP's Loud Mouth II systems are for you. Not quite as loud as the original Loud Mouths, the systems' great sound comes from a pair of stainless bullet mufflers complete with embossed SLP logos. The engineers at SLP developed a great sound for the street without objectionable in-cabin resonance. The additional performance comes from the free-flow design and their built-in PowerFlow-X crossover system that borrows a power-building technique widely used in stock car racing. These systems feature a pair of distinctive 3.5 in., dual-wall, stainless steel tips that look great peeking out of the rear of your ride. The tips have angle cuts and can angle downward in a traditional style, or rotate at a 90 degree angle so they match the curving shape of your rear valance. Their modular design gives you the flexibility to change to a louder system in minutes by using a pair of bolt-in Loud Mouth resonators, if you choose. "

this what summit has on their web site
    1988 camaro 350
    5 speed then 6 speed

2005 chevy 2500hd duramax

Resident Hornet guru USMARINE1108's Avatar
    If you plan on a cam or cam/headers in the future, I'd stay away from the loudmouth. It shows it's ugly side, and sounds like crap. Very raspy. Sounds great with stock motor/manifolds.

Don't know what you plans for the car are, so hope this helps you out.

Quote Originally Posted by UnderPSI
    Sorry but Magnaflow or GMMG. I know that isn't what you wanted to hear. I have Magnaflow, sounds good, stainless, and cheap.
    What he said...
    2007 Lexus LS460
    2013 Toyota Tundra Rock Warrior
    2011 Toyota Camry SE V6

R.I.P. BCM Jawashoot Champion Toby and Kiki Champion GTSLOW's Avatar
    Dam. I remeber hearing toms 2 years back. Cam, headers, ypipe, etc.. Thing sounded sooo nice. Guess people have different tastes?
    All posts from the above author are expected to be 100% BS. Thank you and have a nice day.

Go with LM2, you want a free flowing exhaust with less wrasp... I never heard a LM2 on a LS1 with C/Headers/Y pipe yet.
    'Merica, Hell Yeah!