Beeyond Engineering

cruising on northside

anyone cruising on the north side of town lately... just wondering because I saw like 10 civic hatchbacks and like 5 Integras along with NEONS, a STI or two better yet I think it was a few EVOs... Sunday night i think!!!

who are they and why are they cruising around for... hummm may be just friends gathering up together for a church night out!!!

Personal Best FWD Street-Trim: 9.66@158+mph

Where abouts? I see a bunch of crotchrockets and imports racing around bradley ave towards the business districts.
    I offer online scheduling using BookFresh

you mean on 43rd crusing???? or racing on the N.S???? i have not been racing in 2 year or more. that need to start back up again....

Beeyond Engineering
    just saw them cruising on 76st street or so.. seemed to be near like goodhope area .... so could have ALREADY started..hehe you know what i mean......

ahhh yes.... could have.. wow early.. maybe ill head up there one weekend with the beater and check it out.... its fun to watch.

SNATCH A KISS ORVICEVERSA Junky Giorgio's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bee
    just saw them cruising on 76st street or so.. seemed to be near like goodhope area .... so could have ALREADY started..hehe you know what i mean......
    Bee, your a day late and a few pennies short....yes they have begun! i have some nice video too
    TRIUMPH DAYTONA 675 TRIPLE
    Quote Originally Posted by murdoc158 View Post
    Thanks to YellowWagon for the pics and JunkGSX for the ladies.
    Quote Originally Posted by WilliamZ
    Junk maybe gone, but Tony is Junky Giorgio forever.
    Quote Originally Posted by domokun View Post
    junk, your junking my thread.

I wanna go fast... $title Champion Crawlin's Avatar
    Where are you guys going again? Cause with the amount of people that surf this site, I want to venture to the OTHER side of town since you are plainly setting this up on a public forum

Quote Originally Posted by CrawlinZ
    Where are you guys going again? Cause with the amount of people that surf this site, I want to venture to the OTHER side of town since you are plainly setting this up on a public forum
    Yeah you were probably just "seeing" things the other night, Bee. I'm sure that wont happen again for awhile.
    03 Audi RS6 -v8 twin turbo-
    02 Crewcab Dually -dropped and smoking on semi wheels -
    02 VW Jetta -1.8t will nevar lose-

going where...i have no clue to what you are talking about N.S says it all...ask someone in person.. im sure the "people" that do know whats going on already know. we goto HWY on mayfair road

76th Street!?!?! Yikes that road is horrible... The neighborhood isn't that great either.. lol
    Thanks,
    Joe Reichard
    2007 Saab 9-5 Aero
    2010 Saab 9-3 2.0T 6-Speed Manual... It's my wife's and she lets me drive it from time to time...
    2002 Saab 9-3 Viggen Convertible
    1995 Saab 900 Turbo Convertible

Beeyond Engineering
    no they aren't street racing.. it's been banned in Milwaukee. I just saw them a bunch of imports gathering and talking.... then they left to another place... remember they left don't take it as "they cruised to another place..."

no one cruises and/or street races anymore.... beelieve it... hehe!!!

Beeyond Engineering
    Quote Originally Posted by 01v6stangpwr
    76th Street!?!?! Yikes that road is horrible... The neighborhood isn't that great either.. lol

neighborhood is great .... just change to your ghetto side and you'll fit right in...

Beeyond Engineering
    i'm just going to wait until the track opens to race my cummins... street racing is dangerous and banned...anyhow...

Yea soooo Ghetto. Dont come up here.

Too scary.

Robs_b20b
    It's not that bad on the NORF side as long as you keep to yourself and don't go out looking for trouble majority of the time trouble doesn't find you... I mean com'on don't you guys like to see a big bodies with dub duces and TV's just rollin around at 2 in the morning????? I think it's kind of cool

people watch too many movies lol.... everything is overrated papers blow things way out.... its no different than on the southside on bruce or even on HWY. more ppl start **** on HWY more than the N.S hang out. hell i can leave my keys and doors unlocked and be down the block.. people respect you car when your there. and besides most people know who the car belongs to and i know i would say somthing, but im sure others would as well if somone tried to fu)ck with it

Robs_b20b
    agreed

Yeah, idk... I just don't like the neighborhood... lol... idk why but hwy 100 seems so much more suited for crusing to me...
    Thanks,
    Joe Reichard
    2007 Saab 9-5 Aero
    2010 Saab 9-3 2.0T 6-Speed Manual... It's my wife's and she lets me drive it from time to time...
    2002 Saab 9-3 Viggen Convertible
    1995 Saab 900 Turbo Convertible