FS: 1988 Camaro rs 5 speed

Seeing if anyone has any interest in a
    white camaro rs, 2.8 liter, 5 speed. 150k mi. grey interior, interior not bad no rips or nething just a few missing trim pieces. brand new clutch, new slave cylinder, new front rubber brake lines and a new trani mount.

Reliable as all hell. Prolly gonna need a radiator soon and the starter may be on its way out.

I wont be home for 3 weeks Im in Ft Lee virginia finishing up my training. feel free to call me or leave a message 414-915-6132 i usually wont pick up till around 6-730 on weekdays if you wanna talk to me. 900 bucks takes it. or make me a good offer.
    I was a Soldier, I am a Soldier, I will always be a Soldier

Any rust? If its clean my buddy is looking for one of these for a little swap he has planned. Any pics?

hey, havent seen you in a long time..havin fun in the army? good luck sellin the car.
    2011 Legacy
    Grocery Getter

I will definitely be interested in it.

the car has surface rust in areas. the car was a california car and has a solid body. no pics, any questions call cell leave a message

TTT ok im in town now till the 28th, hit up the cell 414-915-6132 car is in st. martins wi needs somethings now that i come home and can look at it. nothen major, radiator possibly and a starter, not shot yet just acting weak. 900 obo.....reliable little chevy startts everytime hit me up

make me a good offer and its urs

Car has gotta go, Ima try for pics 2marro....800 bucks or best offer. The car will be parked across from K-mart on 60 somethin and greenfield ave come check it out. My number is 915-6132.

I live a few blocks E of the K Fart on Greenfield. Anyone want me to grab a few quick shots of the car?

Sean
    It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not.--Andre Gide

yeah go for it, im there off and on all day its right in front of the army recruiting station. Otherwise call me and i can drive it up there when you show up 9156132

I'll buzz over there in a few mins and shoot it for everyone!

Sean
    It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not.--Andre Gide

cool ****
    " EVERYBODY HAS A PLAN...UNTIL THEY GET HIT!!!!!!!"

I buzzed over and he wasn't there. PM'd him and will shoot it on Wed.

Sean

i'd like to see it

Somehow I keep missing him over there. I'll try again today....