Thread: new box

Senior Member..now yer posting! chargedformula's Avatar

new box

i finally got a camera so here is a couple pics

96 formula
    Black w/ yellow stripes
    BBK headers, BBK throttle body, Borla catback, ATI procharger @ 8#, 42 lb SVO injectors, OBDI conversion
    12.13 @ 116.3 1.95 60'

Make sure she doesn't see that title until you change it to tool box........

Sean
    It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not.--Andre Gide

Sorry, I was so busy being a smart a*s that I didn;t say they were nice shots!

Sean

Quote Originally Posted by d0nut
    Make sure she doesn't see that title until you change it to tool box........

Sean
    It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not.--Andre Gide

Nice looking tool box! I am personally a Mac person though...
    12 Suzuki Hayabusa Turbo
    12 Suzuki Hayabusa LE
    04 Pontiac GTO
    72 Pontiac GTO

LOL, I love the title...
    Thanks,
    Joe Reichard
    2007 Saab 9-5 Aero
    2010 Saab 9-3 2.0T 6-Speed Manual... It's my wife's and she lets me drive it from time to time...
    2002 Saab 9-3 Viggen Convertible
    1995 Saab 900 Turbo Convertible

R.I.P. BCM Jawashoot Champion Toby and Kiki Champion GTSLOW's Avatar
    Nice

Quote Originally Posted by loud91rs
    Nice looking tool box! I am personally a Mac person though...
    All posts from the above author are expected to be 100% BS. Thank you and have a nice day.

Snap on was always a little too rich for my blood... actually when I worked at tuffy it was more of the fact of, who do you like more, salesman wise, and that's what decided who you bought from...the mac guy was VERY good to us, snap on was a d.b., but again, i like your box, nice and bright!
    12 Suzuki Hayabusa Turbo
    12 Suzuki Hayabusa LE
    04 Pontiac GTO
    72 Pontiac GTO

Quote Originally Posted by loud91rs
    Snap on was always a little too rich for my blood... actually when I worked at tuffy it was more of the fact of, who do you like more, salesman wise, and that's what decided who you bought from...the mac guy was VERY good to us, snap on was a d.b., but again, i like your box, nice and bright!
    Dude you didn't get the joke...
    Thanks,
    Joe Reichard
    2007 Saab 9-5 Aero
    2010 Saab 9-3 2.0T 6-Speed Manual... It's my wife's and she lets me drive it from time to time...

oh i got it lol i just figured the man could use a compliment on his other box
    12 Suzuki Hayabusa Turbo
    12 Suzuki Hayabusa LE
    04 Pontiac GTO
    72 Pontiac GTO

LOL, but which one is more expensive in the long run is the question, right?
    Thanks,
    Joe Reichard
    2007 Saab 9-5 Aero

lol that's obvious...
    12 Suzuki Hayabusa Turbo
    12 Suzuki Hayabusa LE
    04 Pontiac GTO
    72 Pontiac GTO

Got Kicked OFF The Track A B4C Z's Avatar
    Nice box i got one similar only in black. Wish i had that one. Mines to small.
    Go Strap-On....our snap on dealer doesnt come anymore and he was a d-bag.

1998 Black on Black Regal
    2010 Black on Black Denali

we get all 3 matco,snap-on, and mac. but the mac guy has been coming like once a month now....mmm i got a MAC tech 1000 box. its big enough and was only 1300. so i can't complain. right now im paying off my snap-on scanner......1200 ouch. i got up to 2004 cars though.
    otherwise i like the yellow boxes. that looks nice and plus you can sell that sucker for almost what you bought it for if you ever decide to. IMO black and yellow look the best...i just hate red ones

i only see one box.....perhaps there will be a super off topic section post

btw - that yellow box is awesome....

GrimreaperSS
    Nice pics... What camera? Like the yellow color on the box.... looks like RX-8 Lightning yellow. Love that color on those cars. Not too big a fan of Snap-On either. We havent had a dealer at our shop for atleast a year. About 3 months ago a Snap-On rep. came in and said we'd have one in two weeks.
    Still havent seen him. We have Matco and Mac. Both come every week. Both great salesman...... Dont come in and try to show me everything they got and explain what a Cushion grip vise grips are ( happened when we did have a snap-on guy). I have almost all matco.. Helps though when you get a student discount of 50% off almost everything. Bought 5k worth of stuff before I graduated. SO NICE!. Looking at a Matco 8535 Series box in spring.
    My two bay is running out of room fast. Lasted 4 years though. Too bad the new one with Stainless top is roughly $7500. Would rather put the money into my car!

its a sony cyber-shot dsc-s60. 4.1 mp, its not top of the line or anything but it takes nice pictures and has some cool features. i got the box through school too. at school we have a yellow one and i loved the color so i decided to get it, plus it kinda matches my car. the other picture is my gf, we have been together for almost 2 years. we recently found out were going to be having a kid its a little sooner than i would have liked but it will work out. ill be out of school in time and have a full time job
    96 formula
    Black w/ yellow stripes
    BBK headers, BBK throttle body, Borla catback, ATI procharger @ 8#, 42 lb SVO injectors, OBDI conversion
    12.13 @ 116.3 1.95 60'

GrimreaperSS
    Congratulations!.... The next thing is when are you getting the new car....
    You know, the line of progression keeps getting more expensive here. Camera, Tool Box, Kid, Car???
    Anywho's, Just wondering, whats your GF's name? You dont have to answer, she just looks so familiar to me. Dont know why.

her name is ashley, maybe its because she looks like a cross between cameron diaz and angelina jolie. the next car i get is probably going to have to be a minivan now
    96 formula
    Black w/ yellow stripes
    12.13 @ 116.3 1.95 60'

LoL thats pretty funny stuff, better hope she doesn't see the title. I like the yellow one, im looking for one just like it.
    2008 Bullitt