scubastang

new bike & new camera

solddddddddddddddddddd
    Last edited by scubastang; 03-27-2007 at 09:43 PM.

Chicka Chicka YAY! ChevelleBabe88's Avatar
    Nice bike, and i really like that picture of the snow and street very cool!
    *~Natalie~*

'69 Chevelle 307sbc Z06 rims 330rwhp

'03 silver Chevy Cavalier
    '02 Honda CBR954 < My Boyfriend's
    Project:'69 Grand Prix SJ it'll never get done...

Great pics....and bike

6L chevelle
    my buddy has that bike, i saw a video of him, riding a wheely 90% of the Hoane Bridge(sp?)

i love the naked style street fighter bikes, i'm sad that i have to sell my buell come spring

2006 roadking custom. KF 9000 Champion 0TransAm0's Avatar
    deffinatly a nice bike..i just sold my 01 ZX6R in the fall and ive been thinking of buying a new one this spring but i doubt i can come up witht the funds.....

R.I.P. BCM Jawashoot Champion Toby and Kiki Champion GTSLOW's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 6L chevelle
    my buddy has that bike, i saw a video of him, riding a wheely 90% of the Hoane Bridge(sp?)

i love the naked style street fighter bikes, i'm sad that i have to sell my buell come spring
    Specs/Price? I'm thinking of getting a buell myself. Was gonna get a new XB12Ss lightning.
    All posts from the above author are expected to be 100% BS. Thank you and have a nice day.

Bitchin Kawi. I love the orange wheels.

Thinking about a pipe? Thoughts on what kind?

Sean

6L chevelle
    Quote Originally Posted by 96s10
    Specs/Price? I'm thinking of getting a buell myself. Was gonna get a new XB12Ss lightning.

pm sent

scubastang
    Quote Originally Posted by d0nut
    Bitchin Kawi. I love the orange wheels.

Thinking about a pipe? Thoughts on what kind?

Sean
    thanks everyone for the comments!

the mustang fun is on hold for a while....marriage, job, funds, time, space etc. Its nice to be able to enjoy a hobby and not stare at the jackstand racer all night lol

Sean - I actually just ordered Devil magnum dual carbon fiber slip ons hopefully I can coax 130+ rwhp out of her!

AWill the Devil Magnums make into 2 cans instead of 4? The mufflers on it now remind me of a Aprilla 250 pipe. A very cool look. Who's your dealer? I'm interested in seeing how much they hit you for a remap after the cans are on....

If memory serves SE Sales spanked me almost $50 to do the Daytona after I did the filter and Yosh can. Got rid of the 3 grand flat spot but the milage sucks.

Oh thats right, the milage is because I drive like a tool around town....

Drop me a line in spring and we'll go for a ride!

Sean

Quote Originally Posted by scubastang
    thanks everyone for the comments!

the mustang fun is on hold for a while....marriage, job, funds, time, space etc. Its nice to be able to enjoy a hobby and not stare at the jackstand racer all night lol

Sean - I actually just ordered Devil magnum dual carbon fiber slip ons hopefully I can coax 130+ rwhp out of her!

scubastang
    Quote Originally Posted by d0nut
    AWill the Devil Magnums make into 2 cans instead of 4? The mufflers on it now remind me of a Aprilla 250 pipe. A very cool look. Who's your dealer? I'm interested in seeing how much they hit you for a remap after the cans are on....

If memory serves SE Sales spanked me almost $50 to do the Daytona after I did the filter and Yosh can. Got rid of the 3 grand flat spot but the milage sucks.

Oh thats right, the milage is because I drive like a tool around town....

Drop me a line in spring and we'll go for a ride!

Sean

yeah i hate the look of the small 2 cans - looks very ricerish. The Devil Magnums are 2 slip ons, although I do like the stock look, they are very quiet and VERY heavy. Need to free up some weight. I don't need to any tuning with just slipons, so for the winter, just some simple mods.

yeah this spring lets go hits some twisties!

Tasty cans! Real carbon too...... My Triumph has some carbon fiber shelf paper on the fairing inner surfacs. I think they got it from Suzukis garbage can.

I'm hoping Santa brings me some Pilots for the Triumph, maybe I can keep up to you then!

Sean