Search not working properly

I bought a second wideband and wanted to add details of the deal I found, to a post I know MoparScott made a while back looking for Widebands. I searched for "wideband" and "wide band" and found like 0 or 2 results. I searched MoparScott's profile for All threads started by MoparScott and it says zero?

EDIT: OK found the problem. If you're not logged in, you will get garbage for seach results (but sometimes just a few, enough to make you think the search is working but there's no results.) I just logged back in and now I get a ton of results. I guess it's something to keep in mind when you're searching.
    Josh
    91 GMC Syclone, full street trim, full accessories, stock bottom end.
    11.45 @ 117.7 57mm PT51 turbo at 20 PSI, 93 octane street tune w/alcohol injection. D.I.Y. Budget build, <$4500 under the hood complete.

Heh, we should just do as the other boards do and disable the search for guests

What purpose would that serve? I always hate it when I visit some new board and I cant do a damn search. It doesn't benefit me, or them, when I have to go through the hassle of creating a new account I'll never use again, just to access their search.

Quote Originally Posted by Syclone0044
    What purpose would that serve? I always hate it when I visit some new board and I cant do a damn search. It doesn't benefit me, or them, when I have to go through the hassle of creating a new account I'll never use again, just to access their search.
    indeed
    94 Formula A4, ALL the Basic Bolt-ons. Best Time before Drag Radials and a Tune = 13.3 @ 104mph ( SOLD)
    00 Maxima, SE 5-Speed, ( SOLD)
    2011 Subaru Impreza WRX - WR Blue, Stage 1 Tune ONLY ( SOLD)
    2012 Subaru Impreza STI - WR Blue

Quote Originally Posted by Syclone0044
    But see, you must remember my mentality... why would we want anyone new here ? ....Especially if they're only here to do searches.

Quote Originally Posted by animal
    But see, you must remember my mentality... why would we want anyone new here ? ....Especially if they're only here to do searches.
    man..you got issues. lol
    94 Formula A4, ALL the Basic Bolt-ons. Best Time before Drag Radials and a Tune = 13.3 @ 104mph ( SOLD)
    00 Maxima, SE 5-Speed, ( SOLD)
    2011 Subaru Impreza WRX - WR Blue, Stage 1 Tune ONLY ( SOLD)
    2012 Subaru Impreza STI - WR Blue

Quote Originally Posted by FoRmuLa_DriVa
    man..you got issues. lol
    If only you knew