Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Fast92TSI
    further more anyone can assemble a prebuilt motor out of a crate and drop in a shep trans. FFWDCONNECTION-Raceinjuns.com put to gether a good motor hey.
    Do you really know what you are talking about? I mean really. You should really do your homework. And no I am not hanging from Jake's nuts, he happens to be someone who actually has helped out, not been worthless information like yourself.
    03 Audi RS6 -v8 twin turbo-
    02 Crewcab Dually -dropped and smoking on semi wheels -
    02 VW Jetta -1.8t will nevar lose-

hid-tuning
    I thought this thread was who is HID Tuning I even addmit this is going way to far.

yes it is. I think Fast92Tsi is another Idiot trying to start some $hit. Come one now.
    03 Audi RS6 -v8 twin turbo-
    02 Crewcab Dually -dropped and smoking on semi wheels -
    02 VW Jetta -1.8t will nevar lose-

hid-tuning
    Well was going to say something but, what ever I say will just get turned around so screw it.
    Last edited by hid-tuning; 12-23-2005 at 04:43 AM.

Exploitedracing
    What does myself and the BBB have to do with anything? do i have BBB complaints, yes. yes i do. Why? because of internet sales... Everyone out there thinks that internet sellers are out to screw you over so they freak out when something is delayed.. what can i do?? Not much, so i stopped selling on the internet all together to avoid any other similar mishaps.. other than that i have had no local issues. I do good work, it proves itself on the track, end of story.

Do i have my own shop car? i do not. Why? Because i dont belive in spending money on one. If my work is really that great, it will prove itself on customers cars. which it has. Not to mention i spend most my profits on better machinery to help produce a better product.

hid-tuning
    Damn! This site is really turning into a 3 ring circus everybody has dirt on someone now one is clean everyone has faults. We can't undo what has happened in the past hind site is 20/20.

Exploitedracing
    Why is it that there is only one shop that other shops have issues with? I know for a fact that neither Me or you or donny @ AAS or Bee at Beyond or Midnight have issues with each other.

Bryan I have not had any problems with Bee. I work with Donny all the time. I said I was going to stop with CJ unless I had more reason to continue. This leaves you.

You and this fast 92 guy are going to say "I drop in parts?" I hand assembled that motor, clutch, manifolds, Cell, Lines, Dash, Rewired the chassy(why fly's help) Before this setup, I did my own trannies to.

You Fu(king kids Just sicken me. You have no clue how to wrench. No experiance with much of anything.

When you want people to like you and want to look cool you think you can talk big. But then you try and stick a fist up my a$$ for something way less significant then you have just gotten used to at the customers expense.
    JHRacing.net

Those Who Say It Can't Be Done.... Shouldn't Fu(k With The Guy Who's Doing It!

enough with this $hit for real all of you just shut the fu(k up already im sick of the same **** over and over again stop throwing poop back and forth damn if it this bad online i wonder how milwaukee is in person!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Exploitedracing
    What does myself and the BBB have to do with anything? do i have BBB complaints, yes. yes i do. Why? because of internet sales... Everyone out there thinks that internet sellers are out to screw you over so they freak out when something is delayed.. what can i do?? Not much, so i stopped selling on the internet all together to avoid any other similar mishaps.. other than that i have had no local issues. I do good work, it proves itself on the track, end of story.

Do i have my own shop car? i do not. Why? Because i dont belive in spending money on one. If my work is really that great, it will prove itself on customers cars. which it has. Not to mention i spend most my profits on better machinery to help produce a better product.
    Aren't you the dorky kid that ****s with all the crappy flanges with the holes in the wrong places? I would see your competitors selling the same product on Ebay and in their title it said "not exploited" Link
    2007 Lexus LS460
    2013 Toyota Tundra Rock Warrior
    2011 Toyota Camry SE V6

Beeyond Engineering
    Quote Originally Posted by Berettaspeed
    i feel like im on honda-tech.....

although these are intersting who talks the most internet sh!t...

i don't think anyone came off cocky to begin with, then all of a sudden...flamage

honda-tech isn't full of sh1t talk for your information. what would you know about honduhs??? haha....

btw nice time dude with your car 14.3ssss .. now that is a domestic sport compact worth giving respect to...
    Personal Best FWD Street-Trim: 9.66@158+mph

Beeyond Engineering
    Quote Originally Posted by MoparScott
    , Talk about setting the bar high. Let the guy set his own goals.

damn mopar is always so hilarious...

true this though.. let him set his goals...

Beeyond Engineering
    Quote Originally Posted by UnderPSI
    Who the heck is Exploited Racing??? Any one know or ever even heard of this shop.

ho sh1t here we go again.....damn...brian back yourself up... i'm glad i'm not part of general hospital.

Beeyond Engineering
    Quote Originally Posted by Fast92TSI
    I've heard of exploitedracing isn't he the guy who make's all those flanges. I have seen some of his work on a 240sx it was alright from what I saw. For all the shops out there it take's alot of money in order to beable to produce a drag or nice street car. We all can't just not pay our's sale's tax or hey lets just claim insurance fraud that will work. I got your ***** now.
    why did not paying sales tax and claiming insurance fraud have to get involved. is this an accusation to someone or shop/s??? pretty harsh!!!

anyhow about drag cars I know every bit of it.. $$$$$$$$$$ = drag car and/or nice street car!! no more drag car for me so no more spending $$$$$$

Beeyond Engineering
    for JAKE:

Question: Its like a 1.5 civic putting out a challange to quick carl or some thing. (meant in all respect to carl)

sup jake.. why didn't you say 2.0 civic...LMAO... remember there are a handful of 2.0 civics that can hang and/or best 8.5's..... no offense to anyone.. i just saw this hilarious!!!! lmao... i know carl can best 8.5s too....

mad props to mr. carl and his v8's though...
    Last edited by Bee; 12-23-2005 at 05:36 PM.

Beeyond Engineering
    Quote Originally Posted by CDW81
    Aren't you the dorky kid that ****s with all the crappy flanges with the holes in the wrong places? I would see your competitors selling the same product on Ebay and in their title it said "not exploited" Link

chris "not exploited" means they don't want to exploit their products so much as to become extensively a common piece. RARE is what they are after..

just out of curiousity.. why would you think this is meant towards exploited racing??? i'm just asking for kicks!! that's all!!!

Exploitedracing
    Quote Originally Posted by CDW81
    He says "not exploited" because people look up exploited specifically on ebay because they my manifolds that i built were extremely good. So by saying not exploited he would show up in the search returns when people look for my own manifolds. Its more to get people to look at his junk.

Exploitedracing
    Quote Originally Posted by TopStreetDsm
    Bryan I have not had any problems with Bee. I work with Donny all the time. I said I was going to stop with CJ unless I had more reason to continue. This leaves you.
    I talk to all the shops.... If only you knew.

hid-tuning
    DAMN! this is getting really ugly. What's up bee come one more drag car.

hid-tuning
    Hey I buy his flanges all the time he has good prices and he gets them done in a resonable time. I bought the same flanges from presion turbo's and it took 3 weeks. give the guy a break it's a cut throat word and someone has to cut on someone glad its not my turn.