Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Tim... Its always welcome.

Dark, Erik... I agree with you guys. There was no need for this and it will ultimately be settled at the track and with being able to perform day after day in business.

I do not regret any of what has gone on though. CJ and I have a past. If he's smart he will leave it at that. If you look at my first post you will see that he PM'ed me. I was very clear with not wanting to talk to him. (in my first post as well I said it only gets worse.)

If CJ wants to leave it alone... I'm Done! If the BS keeps coming out about my 9'sec this, 10'sec that, or I hear anymore unwanted BS then its going to get really bad. This is tip of the ice burge.

So, From here on in I am only going to respond if I feel it is needed, BUT, I will not hold back any more!

Jake

Top Street
    JHRacing.net

Those Who Say It Can't Be Done.... Shouldn't Fu(k With The Guy Who's Doing It!

ok then its settled wait what happens at the track!!!!!!! no more bashing lol hey jake are you fimiliar with the vishnu tuning system?

if you are pm me i have a few questions for you please

Quote Originally Posted by twicks69
    along with making potential competition against Extreme and Shep Racing. Bring It.
    , Talk about setting the bar high. Let the guy set his own goals.

Formerly known as Yellow Wagon jbiscuit's Avatar
    ummmm....giving Shep a run for his money? Thats bench racing at its finest!
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    2012 Subaru WRX STi 5-door
    1964 Biscayne 2dr - 4-speed

Lets slow that horse down right away. I would love to be able to say that I would give any of those guys a run. As the facts stand though.... Untill I get to the track (regardless of what the setup is able to do) This is still an 11.0 car.

For the Record! I have delt with Shep many times now. The guy rules. I do have my own goals, But I am not making any claims of fame yet.

Tim: dont think for a sec that I do not feel greatly honored that you would put me in the rankings with them. But lets get some track time in and go from there. It would be great to continue to have your support along the way.

Jake
    Top Street
    JHRacing.net

Exploitedracing
    You guys are yelling and probably dont even know why. Just kiss and make things better. And honestly I found that someone posting a pic of jakes engine, and a map to his shop as a reply to the orginial post.. very lame. I could understand that reply if the title was "Who the heck is Top-Street???", but it wasnt.

Exploitedracing
    Also... seeing how some people like to take things the wrong way. My post is not intended to defend or offend anyone. Me and jake have met before so we dont need to be re-introduced.

Quote Originally Posted by Exploitedracing
    And honestly I found that someone posting a pic of jakes engine, and a map to his shop as a reply to the orginial post.. very lame.
    If you were involved in the thread from the beginning you would have a clue as of why...or maybe you were and have a poor short-term memory or the humor went right over your wittle head.

Exploitedracing
    I had to of missed something i guess? I read it from the beginning. o well...

Who the heck is Exploited Racing??? Any one know or ever even heard of this shop.
    Owner of Sunset Self Storage LLC. LET ME KNOW IF YOU NEED STORAGE. 24/7 access. No Contract length. Self Storage/Portable Storage/Vehicle Transport
    Thanks, Brad 262.751.9439

09 Cadillac CTS V Has some stuff done...
    05 Chevy Duramax: Best time in 4wd was 12.22 @ 108
    99 Harley Davidson Ultra Classic: Big Bore, Cams, tune.

Owner of Sunset Self Storage LLC. LET ME KNOW IF YOU NEED STORAGE. 24/7 access. No Contract length. Self Storage/Portable Storage/Vehicle Transport
    Thanks, Brad 262.751.9439

09 Cadillac CTS V Has some stuff done...
    05 Chevy Duramax: Best time in 4wd was 12.22 @ 108
    99 Harley Davidson Ultra Classic: Big Bore, Cams, tune.

Fast92TSI

Wow

DAMN! looks fly5150 is hanging from Jake's nut's. Is HID the guy's with the White 91 TSI that was on HWY this summer.
    Last edited by Fast92TSI; 12-22-2005 at 08:52 PM.

Fast92TSI
    I've heard of exploitedracing isn't he the guy who make's all those flanges. I have seen some of his work on a 240sx it was alright from what I saw. For all the shops out there it take's alot of money in order to beable to produce a drag or nice street car. We all can't just not pay our's sale's tax or hey lets just claim insurance fraud that will work. I got your ***** now.

You guys are funny. You all have something to proove. Bryan... You are lucky there are some people that dont know who you are. What are you up to... Something like 12 BBB Complaints. For a year! Stay Out of it.

I dont know who you are fast92 whatever. Your making some pretty wild statements. Needing to learn a few things about paper work does not make or break your ability to make a fast car. Insurance fraud... I hope your not trying to say this about me.

Get with the picture. You are about to get Bryan in a bunch of sh1t here. I dont like the guy... But I am not actively going out and trying to make his business look bad.

Question: Do you guys really want to swap dirt for dirt. Its like a 1.5 civic putting out a challange to quick carl or some thing. (meant in all respect to carl)
    JHRacing.net

Fast92TSI
    just saying there is a lot of dissrespect going on and some people need to learn how to build something instead of mail order.

Exploited racing is a Joke
    94 Formula A4, ALL the Basic Bolt-ons. Best Time before Drag Radials and a Tune = 13.3 @ 104mph ( SOLD)
    00 Maxima, SE 5-Speed, ( SOLD)
    2011 Subaru Impreza WRX - WR Blue, Stage 1 Tune ONLY ( SOLD)
    2012 Subaru Impreza STI - WR Blue

Fast92TSI
    further more anyone can assemble a prebuilt motor out of a crate and drop in a shep trans. FFWDCONNECTION-Raceinjuns.com put to gether a good motor hey.

you know what just end the fu(king thread god its getting old aready damn

Fast92TSI
    I like how a shop will do over a $10,000 job and pay someone only $200 for helping