Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by hid-tuning
    just trying to defend the name thats all.
    Now your just trying to defend your name!... Is that why you were being cocky with Scott and trying to talk about "thanks for the free advertizing?" Is that why you PM'ed me after the sh1t fallout we had.

How about you go back into your cave and not come out untill you have any thing worth while.

Jake
    Top Street
    JHRacing.net

Those Who Say It Can't Be Done.... Shouldn't Fu(k With The Guy Who's Doing It!

hid-tuning
    "P.S. Thanks mopar scott for the great direction's to the shop". now that's cocky?

Your embarrassment at the track is waiting!
    JHRacing.net

hid-tuning
    Well... I know I don't have the money to put into a drag car this year but, I will be happy with my 10's in my galant, which will be a seconded faster than your first set up. P.S. Don't be sleeping at the lights.
    Last edited by hid-tuning; 12-20-2005 at 01:29 AM.

I will be happy with my 10's in my galant, which will be a seconded faster than your first set up. P.S. Don't be sleeping at the lights.

PROOF!
    Last edited by TopStreetDsm; 12-20-2005 at 01:48 AM.
    JHRacing.net

Well... I know I don't have the money to put into a drag car this year but,
    P.S. Who said anything about a drag car!
    JHRacing.net

hid-tuning
    Well I done on this forum nothing but trash talk here it's like being in pre-school all over again.

hid-tuning
    you have heat and does it pass a smog test?
    Last edited by hid-tuning; 12-20-2005 at 01:38 AM.

i dont know what the heck just happened i dont know who to go to lol it all
    Last edited by d4rk13l4de; 12-20-2005 at 01:41 AM.

Once again!... I think you have answered the question which started this thread the best.

Glad that we could have this little talk... Take Care Now!
    JHRacing.net

hid-tuning
    Well who ever you decide to drop your money on good luck with your car. DARK

you have heat and does it pass a smog test?
    What does this have to do with anything??
    2007 Lexus LS460
    2013 Toyota Tundra Rock Warrior
    2011 Toyota Camry SE V6

I wanna go fast... $title Champion Crawlin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CDW81
    What does this have to do with anything??
    it's the normal excuse one uses when one cannot compete. they toss out the "street car" card... who races in winter time anyways, and smog, **** most of us dont' have to pass that test

i feel like im on honda-tech.....

although these are intersting who talks the most internet sh!t...

i don't think anyone came off cocky to begin with, then all of a sudden...flamage

i know thats what i am talking about

hid-tuning
    Well this is great try to pay some respect and all hell breaks loose. everyone always has to twist words around. but, anyway I have other things to spend money on like wife, my two boys, and my house that we own oh and replacing broken windows in it thats always fun.

Race Transmission Rebuilder twicks69's Avatar
    No not in a 4 cylinder not yet. but, give me time. and sorry I don't post everything I do on the internet. I like to keep to myself on my work. wouldn't even be on here if it wasn't for other people. just trying to defend the name thats all.
    I was the person that posted this thread in response to an EBAY AUCTION!

I had ZERO interest prior to this tread. Oooohhh so you put a GT40 on a 1g big F$*king deal. See you at the track. I definitely look forward to it.

As for Jake @ Top Street...I will defend him for a specific reason that he has produced a 1-off example of something that will crush your ass along with making potential competition against Extreme and Shep Racing. Bring It.
    Tim Zimmer
    1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
    9.49@148mph, street trim.
    ----------------------------
    2005 Subaru Outback Limited
    -- Winter Beater --

dude seriously pipe down no reason for bashing let the dude try what he wants man damn

ohh yea and not to defend anyone but jake at topstreet has been doing his business for a while now im guessing and i comend him for that. this other guy is just starting up man you guys are making it hella hard for the guy! let him be and if he makes a fast car so be it if he doesnt so be it he was just trying to i guess settle things with what happened b4 with jake at topstreet. im starting to think there are a few immature people with too much fu(king money for real!!!!!! i thing i will just stick to doing my own thing in alaska!!! and jake i tried to call you today but you didnt answer ohh well i will try tomorrow thanks again

Quote Originally Posted by twicks69
    As for Jake @ Top Street...I will defend him for a specific reason that he has produced a 1-off example of something that will crush your ass along with making potential competition against Extreme and Shep Racing. Bring It.
    not that its geared toward me or anythign, but i would say im not taking either side. i know jake does very good work. everyone can agree on that. but we don't know what HID does. remember what people say or whatever we hear is not always whats happening. so im just hearing HID out. and of course at the end of the day, what ever he can pull off at the track is the overall result. not the he said she said, and bashing. or from what i hear stuff. from what it looks like to me noone came off cocky at all, but some seemed to be pretty offensive. and alot of guessing what people mean.

thats how i am seeing it.
    Last edited by Berettaspeed; 12-21-2005 at 01:27 AM.