Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    ohh hey cj btw thanks for all the work

Why did you name your company after a type of light bulb?
    (half smartass/half wonderment)
    _] Jeff
    _] '08 Audi A4 S-Line
    _] '98 Eclipse Spyder GS-T
    _] '93 Toyota Camry
    www.flickr.com/photojeffic

hid= high intensity dsm's

Quote Originally Posted by d4rk13l4de
    hid= high intensity dsm's
    Isn't that an oxy-moron. Just like saying "DSM' and "not broken" in the same sentence, it just doesn't happen.
    03 Audi RS6 -v8 twin turbo-
    02 Crewcab Dually -dropped and smoking on semi wheels -
    02 VW Jetta -1.8t will nevar lose-

being that dsm is a commonly used phrase they can get away with it! and if you want to get technical about it, it is high intencity dsm tuning

hid-tuning
    P.S. Thanks mopar scott for the great direction's to the shop.

Quote Originally Posted by d4rk13l4de
    being that dsm is a commonly used phrase they can get away with it! and if you want to get technical about it, it is high intencity dsm tuning
    It kinda sounds like you are swinging from their nutz.
    03 Audi RS6 -v8 twin turbo-
    02 Crewcab Dually -dropped and smoking on semi wheels -
    02 VW Jetta -1.8t will nevar lose-

Quote Originally Posted by hid-tuning
    P.S. Thanks mopar scott for the great direction's to the shop.
    No problem man and welcome to the drama.

P.S. I'm thinking maybe I should just edit my post above and give people directions to Top Street instead.

Quote Originally Posted by TopStreetDsm
    what up
    CJ Back Off!
    no prob just hit 9's shut the honda's and neon's up
    I thought you guys may want to see the PM conversation I have been having since you are all asking who HID is.

I am inclined to believe that this "just hit 9's" is some kind of weak attempt at making me scared or something. If this is the case... Why is some close to bone stock 2g being displayed as an example of work. Can we see a slip, Video, Pictures?...

Further more, all of the "other shops getting rich on one job" Sh1t? Is this intended to be a shot at me? IF SO... Do you really want to start your shop out by trying to compete with me with no visable credibility?

Dont get me angree! All the dirt from here on in gets worse!

Jake
    Top Street
    JHRacing.net

Those Who Say It Can't Be Done.... Shouldn't Fu(k With The Guy Who's Doing It!

alright, battle of the shops..whos cars are faster.LOL
    when the shops compete we save LOL.

yeah 9s... maybe ill get out of the 9s in the 1/8 mile this year.

well by seeing the pics of the 2 cars and the video of the one... i would have to go with TopStreet!

but seriously, if HID thinks that DSM pictured above is going to be running 9's then my EVO will be running 7's!!!!
    '95 saturn < v8 GONE!
    '09 avalanche < tow rig
    '05 ion < DD
    '63 chevy ll < new project
    Some girls do want an 8 second ride

hid-tuning
    sorry thats not a pic of a car that will even attempt 13's right now. thats just some pics that I e-mailed someone couple of months ago on how I do my 2g upicing as you see in the pic its not all the way even welded why is there so many people out there ready to jump down someone's throat . not to mention I give anyone respect on even trying to do a car now days because there is away's this reply "well my buddy is doing this my friends car is running this and this shop is doing this" damn it really gets old.
    Last edited by hid-tuning; 12-20-2005 at 12:37 AM.

hid-tuning
    and no jake you took it the wrong way. people was taking sh1t about your choices on your motor 2.3. and why didn't do the 2.0 just saying hit 9's and shut them up. thats all.
    Last edited by hid-tuning; 12-20-2005 at 12:34 AM.

and no jake you took it the wrong way. people was taking sh1t about your choices on your motor 2.3. and why didn't do the 2.1 just saying hit 9's and shut them up. thats all.
    First off!... Proof read your posts. Its fu(king embarrassing.

My car revs to 12.5k! Have you ever even put either one of these together. Where do you get off thinking you have any opinion never having gone faster. Because you read the forums?... Put up or shut up!

Are you saying you havent run 9's now? Which one is it?

And basically what I have heard so far from you about this "customer" with the 2G is that he's cheap and wouldnt even try for 13's!... Great way to represent a customer! This is really showing everyone on BCM exactly "who the heck is HID Tuning?"

READ MY SIGNATURE!

Jake

Top Street
    JHRacing.net

ok guys is this even needed? there is no reason that you too guys need to be even fighting why dont you guys just bury the hatchett and call it a day you two shops are dsm shops there is no reason for this type of hostility!!! why not work together and make a super fast dsm lol <----- i dont think that will ever happen lol anyway just get along already

hid-tuning
    sorry don't understand what you are talking about. but, anyway jake it was just a pic. of a uicp to give some example. on how I route my piping I will see you at the track this sumer. Good luck with your car.

sorry don't understand what you are talking about. but, anyway jake it was just a pic. of a uicp to give some example. on how I route my piping I will see you at the track this sumer. Good luck with your car.
    So with no response to the question about this 9 sec pass... Are we to assume this is just bullsh1t?...

A year ago you were talking about the NOTICEABLE differences between a 13g and a 14b turbo... Now I am supposed to have some sort of fear about what you are going to do in spring with no hint of a fast car backing you?

Prove you have anything that could even come close to competeing or stop wasting my time. Im not a charity, and from what I have seen so far... You are not even worth the drive!

Jake
    Top Street
    JHRacing.net

hid-tuning
    No not in a 4 cylinder not yet. but, give me time. and sorry I don't post everything I do on the internet. I like to keep to myself on my work. wouldn't even be on here if it wasn't for other people. just trying to defend the name thats all.

you two need to fight nice lol

hid-tuning
    and futher more I never said "I was running 9's damn! Oh, that was over 2 years ago. sorry.
    Last edited by hid-tuning; 12-20-2005 at 01:11 AM.