Senior Member..now yer posting!

Scantool users???

I am in the market for a scantool, preferably PC based. I was looking at www.digimoto.com but I can't get a hold of them and they are right in West Bend. I know of the AutoEnginuity (sp?) one but not for $200+. I need something that will show timing, load, LTFT, STFT, etc.
    03 Evo. 6262/2.0
    518hp/ 24psi/ 94%IDC

Wow - that certainly was interesting. I had no idea Digimoto or any scan tool manufacturer was right in my backyard. The software looks really good and I LOVE their quarter mile calculator :-)
    Josh
    91 GMC Syclone, full street trim, full accessories, stock bottom end.
    11.45 @ 117.7 57mm PT51 turbo at 20 PSI, 93 octane street tune w/alcohol injection. D.I.Y. Budget build, <$4500 under the hood complete.

I use AutoTap, which would kinda apply to your Evo, lots of parameters, lots of functions. But i mainly use the LS1 specific EFI-Live by starr performance or HP tuner's built in scan tool.
    2012 Cruze ECO M6 - Crystal Red- Just a little more boost than stock!
    2001 Camaro SS - Rallye Red - In process.

Quote Originally Posted by Syclone0044
    Wow - that certainly was interesting. I had no idea Digimoto or any scan tool manufacturer was right in my backyard. The software looks really good and I LOVE their quarter mile calculator :-)
    Yeah WTF??? they are in west bend and we didnt even know it???
    2012 Cruze ECO M6 - Crystal Red- Just a little more boost than stock!
    2001 Camaro SS - Rallye Red - In process.

Senior Member..now yer posting!
    Quote Originally Posted by BAD LS1
    Yeah WTF??? they are in west bend and we didnt even know it???
    Google yellow pages is your friend. BTW where did you get the Autotap?
    03 Evo. 6262/2.0
    518hp/ 24psi/ 94%IDC

Got Kicked OFF The Track A B4C Z's Avatar
    I got my Auto Tap from http://www.tbyrnemotorsports.com/index.html Its great and has paid for itself with all the codes i have pulled for people. The only vehical i have found personaly that it doesnt work on is the cobalts and the other GM vehicals that need the CANDI module to communicate.

Kyle

1998 Black on Black Regal
    2010 Black on Black Denali

SS power
    If you have any type of Palm Pilot you may want to look into the pocketlogger software here. It works on *most* imports and Chryslers. The software installs on your Palm and the cable plugs into your palm and OBDII connector. The software will clear and check CEL's, view "realtime" data (2-3 second refresh rate), and you can datalog and save the files to view on your PC. You can view and datalog: timing, throttle position, RPM, calculated load, coolant temp, O2 sensor voltage, LTFT, STFT, vehicle speed, air flow MAP pressure, and a bunch of other stuff. One note you can only view or datalog 12 parameters at a time, so you may have to choose between a few things. I've had it for close to 3 years now, and its wonderful.